DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

This might be even bigger than Manafort:

Papadopoulos’s plea indicates he is cooperating with Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller III.

The charge indicates that Mueller, who is known to be probing alleged coordination between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin, is deeply probing contacts with Trump campaign aides and Russian officials.

The court papers show that Papadopoulos had also met a Russian woman he believed had ties to the Kremlin and with whom he communicated about setting up a meeting between Trump campaign officials and Russian officials.

He told agents that he met the woman a year before joining the Trump campaign, but, in fact, he met her only after he was named to the campaign and communicated with her for months while working with Trump aides, the documents show.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-campaign-adviser-pleaded-guilty-to-lying-about-russian-contacts/2017/10/30/d525e712-bd7d-11e7-97d9-bdab5a0ab381_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-high_papadopoulos-1126am%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.05652e091a72

We see for the first time the words “Donald J. Trump” in a federal criminal plea bargain. As detailed in the plea, Papadopoulos was a junior foreign policy adviser to the campaign. According to the plea, he lied to the FBI when he said he knowingly communicated with a Russian “professor” with “substantial connections” to the Kremlin before Papadopoulos joined the campaign. In fact, he did so during his employment by the campaign. The Russian told Papadopoulos that he had “thousands” of Hillary Clinton’s emails and later that he had “dirt” on Clinton.

ABC News Chief White House Correspondent

u7U_9Q0w_bigger.jpgJonathan KarlVerified account @jonkarl 3h3 hours ago

The indictment of Manafort and Gates is damning on their financial dealings, but it makes no mention of Trump, collusion or the campaign

6:27 AM - 30 Oct 2017

YOU CAN READ A COPY OF THE MANAFORT INDICTMENT HERE. As Andy McCarthy sort-of predicted last night, it’s about money for Ukraine, tax fraud, etc.

Here is the indictment. It CLEARLY shows between 2006-2015 WELL BEFORE Trump even began to think about presidency

So Trump's campaign chairman turning himself into the FBI because -- among other things-- he was an unregistered agent of a foreign government, and Papadapolous now cooperating with the Mueller investigation after being forced to accept a plea because he had a meeting with a Russian official to receive damning information about Hillary Clinton, all while the commander in chief throws panic hissy fits on Twitter...those things aren't a big deal, eh?

Sure, right, nothing to see here. Keep laughing it off. MAGA!

So Trump's campaign chairman turning himself into the FBI because -- among other things-- he was an unregistered agent of a foreign government, and Papadapolous now cooperating with the Mueller investigation after being forced to accept a plea because he had a meeting with a Russian official to receive damning information about Hillary Clinton, all while the commander in chief throws panic hissy fits on Twitter...those things aren't a big deal, eh?

You are not your strong suit.

Someone has a reading comprehension problem........................

If you find yourself somewhat confused about what the Paul Manafort indictment means, look no further than Ben Shapiro’s timeline as he summed up the charges where Trump is concerned in three simple tweets:

Bad news for Trump: former campaign manager was indicted for allegedly laundering money gained through illegal pro-Russian lobbying. (1/)

Good news for Trump: nothing here about collusion and the campaign. At all. This was always the most plausible scenario. (2/)

So Trump gets dinged for obviously crappy staffing judgment. NOT "stealing the election" using Manafort as go-between.

Yeah, why anyone would hire someone who worked for the Podesta Group is beyond me.

You are not your strong suit.

:worthy:

Logic is a mult of someone else who would be "the usual suspects" on here.... caught red-handed on the BBMB, I forget at the moment, but have my archive of posting from the BBMB if I want to look it up...

Anyone else think Manafort would have gotten away with it if he'd just had a charitable foundation to launder the payments through?

Or gave to the abortion-on-demand or Hillary campaign fund.

Logic is a mult of someone else who would be "the usual suspects" on here.... caught red-handed on the BBMB, I forget at the moment, but have my archive of posting from the BBMB if I want to look it up...

Or gave to the abortion-on-demand or Hillary campaign fund.

Yes, I was a member of the BBMB. I have no idea what other nonsense you're talking about.

And for those keeping score:

Donald Jr.

Kushner

Manafort

Sessions

Papadopoulos

Flynn

That's the list of people who met with Russians and lied about it. Keep laughing it all off as a hoax, though. Meanwhile, Manafort was just indicted for Conspiracy against the United States. But again, keep downplaying everything.

This is all great news. They will go after the little fish first because they will lead to Trump later.

I'm sure for now, the official policy of the White House will be to:

1) Admit nothing

2) Deny everything

3) Make counter-accusations.

The more aggressively they deny any wrongdoing or involvement with wrongdoers, the more guilty you know they are.

This is a great day. It is a matter of months, now, until the scumbag named Trump is gone.

This is all great news. They will go after the little fish first because they will lead to Trump later.

I'm sure for now, the official policy of the White House will be to:

1) Admit nothing

2) Deny everything

3) Make counter-accusations.

The more aggressively they deny any wrongdoing or involvement with wrongdoers, the more guilty you know they are.

This is a great day. It is a matter of months, now, until the scumbag named Trump is gone.

Well...we don't know about that. A president cannot be indicted and the Republicans might never impeach him no matter what he did

Yes, I was a member of the BBMB. I have no idea what other nonsense you're talking about.

Donald Jr.

Kushner

Manafort

Sessions

Papadopoulos

Flynn

That's the list of people who met with Russians and lied about it. Keep laughing it all off as a hoax, though. Meanwhile, Manafort was just indicted for Conspiracy against the United States. But again, keep downplaying everything.

Wake me when either of these individuals funnel millions through a law firm to source KGB intel on a Presidential candidate, or when $500k is passed to Trump's foundation on the eve of Trump meeting with Russian contacts.

Wake me when either of these individuals funnel millions through a law firm to source KGB intel on a Presidential candidate, or when $500k is passed to Trump's foundation on the eve of Trump meeting with Russian contacts.

Damn Clintons! Taking money to lose the election! :lol:

Remember that time 30 seconds ago Republicans wanted Mueller fired? Get ready for the reversal.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/10/30/tony-podesta-stepping-down-from-lobbying-giant-amid-mueller-probe-244314

Tony Podesta stepping down from lobbying giant amid Mueller probe

Democratic power lobbyist Tony Podesta, founder of the Podesta Group, is stepping down from the firm that bears his name after coming under investigation by special counsel Robert Mueller.

Remember that time 30 seconds ago Republicans wanted Mueller fired? Get ready for the reversal.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/10/30/tony-podesta-stepping-down-from-lobbying-giant-amid-mueller-probe-244314

Democratic power lobbyist Tony Podesta, founder of the Podesta Group, is stepping down from the firm that bears his name after coming under investigation by special counsel Robert Mueller.

The Clinton and Trump campaigns both are going to end up indicted on the same conspiracy. :lol:

Donald Jr.

Kushner

Manafort

Sessions

Papadopoulos

Flynn

Sounds bad, doesn't it. But it really is a catch-all charge.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/371

This is some CYA by Mueller, in an arrangement where Podesta is the fall guy in the intended cover-up.