Bills scouting staff now finalized

we aren't going to win without a franchise scout on our team. we should tank this year so we get first pick of the scouts coming out next year!!!

Rest assured. It's obvious that the fix is in. They haven't hired a Compensatory Pick scout either.:ph34r:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could practically here the pitch now. "Come join me in Buffalo, we will all be able to further our careers. All we have to do to be heroes is get to a play-off game. How hard could it be...?

Feels more like "Here's more responsibility and more money to go with it. If you are successful, and opportunities come up for you because of it, we won't stop you from pursuing them."

Really quality hires. I am hopeful we are getting this right.

....pretty impressive list of former VP's and Personnel Directors who decided to come to Buffalo......so far (yes on paper), shaping up to be best since Polian era..............

@mikerodak

The Bills have re-hired Marcus Cooper as their BLESTO scout and Pete Harris as their northeast scout. Buffalo also hired Chris Marrow, formerly with National Football Scouting and the CFL's B.C. Lions, as a pro scout.

Bills finalize scouting staff

http://m.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Bills-finalize-scouting-staff/fee5fefc-08a2-45a5-8966-e625b8720c29

Edited by YoloinOhio

@mikerodak

The Bills have re-hired Marcus Cooper as their BLESTO scout and Pete Harris as their northeast scout. Buffalo also hired Chris Marrow, formerly with National Football Scouting and the CFL's B.C. Lions, as a pro scout.

Bills finalize scouting staff

http://m.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Bills-finalize-scouting-staff/fee5fefc-08a2-45a5-8966-e625b8720c29

...interesting....could be some talent from our Northern neighbors................

....you just pissed off Trudeau Augie,...nice job.........lumber prices to increase more..............

My house is already built, and I very rarely do pancakes, so little maple syrup exposure here.