Methinks It's Time to Sell

Chef Jim

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you bring the burner (Bob in Mich) he'll likely bring his own pot. Sorry PPP joke.

so i should rephrase and say " i will bring the burner and the metal pot, and our collective anxiety about the Bills is sky high so please have your dispensary supply Hammers with the pot that matters!

so i should rephrase and say " i will bring the burner and the metal pot, and our collective anxiety about the Bills is sky high so please have your dispensary supply Hammers with the pot that matters!

Groovy. Now we need to get Hammer to post these at the entrance to the lot.

d12b7cb23b71aeac800f8aa65b24b411.jpg

Officially in contract a couple days ago. And today I have an interview with my firm for the Regional VP position at our Orange County office. Any advice you all can give me on the interview will be accepted and immediately ignored.

Grovel, beg, plead.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. Especially seeing I used that technique when I originally interviewed for this company 16 years ago and when I interviewed for the Partner position 12 years ago as well as when I interviewed for my original RVP position 8 years ago. They may see a pattern and a lack of growth.

Oh and I said I'd accept advice, I'm just not going to take it.

Edited by Chef Jim

Officially in contract a couple days ago. And today I have an interview with my firm for the Regional VP position at our Orange County office. Any advice you all can give me on the interview will be accepted and immediately ignored.

s strange as it sounds, wear a Hilary sticker. Hilary won Orange County, the first time a Dem has won Orange County since 1936!

And BTW, it is ALWAYS a great idea to discuss your political views on interviews..take it to the bank!

s strange as it sounds, wear a Hilary sticker. Hilary won Orange County, the first time a Dem has won Orange County since 1936!

And BTW, it is ALWAYS a great idea to discuss your political views on interviews..take it to the bank!

My CEO and I talk more politics than anything else when he calls. He doesn't understand how a good conservative like me can handle it up here. Well first of we can't that's one of the reasons were heading back and second I've always told him it just show we're right. :D

This is one of those days when I wouldn`t sell for any thing. Just got done mowing with the farm tractor one and half hours. Mowed the house lawn and woods paths ..3 hours. Have too say it looks great. For what I got in this place..30 acres,I could never buy,with the improvements.Now winter is another story.

This is one of those days when I wouldn`t sell for any thing. Just got done mowing with the farm tractor one and half hours. Mowed the house lawn and woods paths ..3 hours. Have too say it looks great. For what I got in this place..30 acres,I could never buy,with the improvements.Now winter is another story.

Keep in mind I live in Oakland. Our security cam caught some punk peeking in our windows the other day. Little !@#$er's lucky he didn't come back that night.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. Especially seeing I used that technique when I originally interviewed for this company 16 years ago and when I interviewed for the Partner position 12 years ago as well as when I interviewed for my original RVP position 8 years ago. They may see a pattern and a lack of growth.

Oh and I said I'd accept advice, I'm just not going to take it.

What if I advised you to do well and get the position?

My CEO and I talk more politics than anything else when he calls. He doesn't understand how a good conservative like me can handle it up here. Well first of we can't that's one of the reasons were heading back and second I've always told him it just show we're right. :D

make sure you have your knee pads on. You are getting older.

I live in the Bay Area. I can take a dump on the sidewalk and no one would give me a look.

It's best NOT to make eye contact with the crazy ones!

I grew up shoveling the sidewalks, and my wife shoveled stables. Maybe we could team up to help in this case? But I think we're busy.....

It's best NOT to make eye contact with the crazy ones!

I grew up shoveling the sidewalks, and my wife shoveled stables. Maybe we could team up to help in this case? But I think we're busy.....

There is no helping the case here. Hence the For Sale sign.

• 2 weeks later...

WhoooHooo! We no longer own property in Florida. The sale closed, the wire hit, and we are done. I could write a book about selling in Florida (NEVER again), but I am just glad it is done. And to repeat: NEVER again.

CONGRATS!

(Though I'd love to have a small place in Sarasota or Naples.)