Karlos key to a playoff run? UPDATE: Suspended for 2017-18

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Williams didn't look good in this system. Not so far. Hope you're right. Could be that Karlos was a lot more talented-but a buffoon-and MG is a lot more talented.

J Williams only had 27 carries all year while missing the entire the season before. You cannot make a determination on a player with so little exposure in the field.

Gillisee couldn't even make a team for a full season until he was 26 years old, 3+ years removed from college.

J Williams only had 27 carries all year while missing the entire the season before. You cannot make a determination on a player with so little exposure in the field.

Gillisee couldn't even make a team for a full season until he was 26 years old, 3+ years removed from college.

I'm a huge fan of SEC football, and I watched him a lot at ARK... I saw flashes, but never saw an all-pro there... I was surprised when we drafted him.

Raise your hand if you wouldn't trade Karlos for Zeke straight up last summer...

So you get Karlos hooked on "Sour diesel" just to prove a point... -Can't believe you're proud of that. :pirate:

If Whalerex hadn't cut him, would the outcome be the same? - I think not.

Edited by #34fan

So you get Karlos hooked on "Sour diesel" just to prove a point... -Can't believe you're proud of that. :pirate:

If Whalerex hadn't cut him, would the outcome be the same? - I think not.

He was still miles from Zeke (as we all tried to tell you) :). You are going to have to live with that like BB does Mario for Skelton. It's all good I'm taking Da'Rick Rogers to my grave.

He was still miles from Zeke (as we all tried to tell you) :). You are going to have to live with that like BB does Mario for Skelton. It's all good I'm taking Da'Rick Rogers to my grave.

Puh-leze, I also own Brandon Kaufman, Brad Smith, Dorin Dickerson, and Deonte Thompson (who I still stand by) However, I'm shopping the rights to Karlos, if anyone's interested..

(I may try to re-acquire them later :) )

Edited by #34fan

Puh-leze, I also own Brandon Kaufman, Brad Smith, Dorin Dickerson, and Deonte Thompson (who I still stand by) However, I'm shopping the rights to Karlos, if anyone's interested..

(I may try to re-acquire them later :) )

If they were on the 2017 Bills, I'd buy your tank speculation 100%. :lol:

So it's anyone's fault but his?

Karlos is weak... Plain and simple... He wasn't a grownup coming into the league, and he needed that guiding, disciplinary hand that never materialized.

I can only hope now that his story doesn't get worse... But it probably will...

You think Zeke gets away with a re-peat of last season? -I highly doubt it... He's being planned for as we speak..

Karlos is weak... Plain and simple... He wasn't a grownup coming into the league, and he needed that guiding, disciplinary hand that never materialized.

I can only hope now that his story doesn't get worse... But it probably will...

You think Zeke gets away with a re-peat of last season? -I highly doubt it... He's being planned for as we speak..

You can only help someone when they decide they really need help. Gotta hope for the best for him, but it's really up to him.

He entered the league as the best prospect since Peterson. He was great. I don't know why we should anticipate things being different. He's probably 1300 yards+ and double digit TDs.

Weren't you and Kirby once partners on Dri Archer? -Hmm... Gotta do some research.

I'm only a fan of guys that are good. If they weren't good I certainly never wanted them.

In my defense, I think there's a difference between being dead wrong about a thing, and that "thing" never being put to the test..

We'll never know what Karlos could have done, because he didn't stay clean long enough.. I never vouched for his character, just his ability on the field... If he gets it together, I may yet back him.

If we KNEW for sure what MCGregor would do vs.Mayweather, that fight couldn't happen... The future is never certain... Floyd could go to jail... Connor could break a hand...

You can't call a fight that never actually goes down..

Edited by #34fan

In my defense, I think there's a difference between being dead wrong about a thing, and that "thing" never being put to the test..

We'll never know what Karlos could have done, because he didn't stay clean long enough.. I never vouched for his character, just his ability on the field... If he gets it together, I may yet back him.

If we KNEW for sure what MCGregor would do vs.Mayweather, that fight couldn't happen... The future is never certain... Floyd could go to jail... Connor could break a hand...

You can't call a fight that never actually goes down..

Don't do it 34!!! Take the loss before the sharks come out. We never know what Skelton, Da'Rick or Kauffman could have done either with the opportunity. Sometimes we are just wrong and best off taking the L. That's not the hill to die on