B!tch, look at me!

Typical Austin

What has our society come to?

Society's fine. Austin, not so much.

What kind of tool takes a first date to a movie??

That alone would make me rule against him.

Typical Austin.

And has her drive??

Typical Austonian.

Many good points made about the dude but the broad shouldn't have been texting.

IMO if I were the judge I'd figure they deserved each other and force them to get married.

No, this is Austin. What would happen here is that the one of them ruled as being the most obnoxious will have gender reassignment imposed, then they would be forced to cohabitate as alternative partners. Unless being an a-hole becomes a protected class first.

Typical Austin

Society's fine. Austin, not so much.

Typical Austin.

Typical Austonian.

No, this is Austin. What would happen here is that the one of them ruled as being the most obnoxious will have gender reassignment imposed, then they would be forced to cohabitate as alternative partners. Unless being an a-hole becomes a protected class first.

Keep Austin weird, eh?

Keep Austin weird, eh?

Ah, you're familiar with our wonderful slogan I see. This place should just be renamed The Everweird. I guarantee you that everyone in Austin who started reading that article was wondering "hey, I'll bet that was so-and-so" before they got to the part where they name them. That sort of thing ranks pretty low on the bizarre meter as far as Austin goes.

Time for major tort reform. Tying up the court for $17?

Ah, you're familiar with our wonderful slogan I see. This place should just be renamed The Everweird. I guarantee you that everyone in Austin who started reading that article was wondering "hey, I'll bet that was so-and-so" before they got to the part where they name them. That sort of thing ranks pretty low on the bizarre meter as far as Austin goes.

Austin.....amateurs.

Time for major tort reform. Tying up the court for $17?

Austin.....amateurs.

Amateurs for sure. That's a benefit of living here - the idiots are truly idiots, not just idiots because they're annoying.

Then again, I am speaking with a Californian. We probably have nothing on you guys.