Seating help for a game

My wife was pretty cool by letting me choose my own tickets to a game of my choice for a gift. I haven't been able to get up to a game in years so pretty excited, but also don't remember the stadium too well. Anyways, she doesn't like the higher up seats at any stadium so I'm probably looking for seats in the 1st or 2nd level. Any suggestions of good sections or areas would be appreciated. (I'm assuming the 40-50 yard line area would be best, but those are probably too expensive on the 2nd market I'd guess) Thanks for any feedback

-Also I noticed 1st level seating in the end zone area prices are somewhat reasonable. Any good sections around either end zone or up to near like the 5 yard line?

Edited by BillsCuse

My wife was pretty cool by letting me choose my own tickets to a game of my choice for a gift. I haven't been able to get up to a game in years so pretty excited, but also don't remember the stadium too well. Anyways, she doesn't like the higher up seats at any stadium so I'm probably looking for seats in the 1st or 2nd level. Any suggestions of good sections or areas would be appreciated. (I'm assuming the 40-50 yard line area would be best, but those are probably too expensive on the 2nd market I'd guess) Thanks for any feedback

Also I noticed 1st level seating in the end zone area prices are somewhat reasonable. Any good sections around either end zone or up to near like the 5 yard line?

And I also noticed seats near the end zone area in the 1st level are reasonably priced up to about the 5 yard line. Any good or bad sections in those areas?

Your best bet, both price-wise and in consideration of line-of-sight, is to try to find something in the first 8-10 rows of the upper deck. You can probably forget about finding anything between the 30's, since those are most likely all season tickets.

However, if you scored something on the 15-20 yard line, that would still be pretty solid.

-Also I noticed 1st level seating in the end zone area prices are somewhat reasonable. Any good sections around either end zone or up to near like the 5 yard line?

Depends on what game you want to go to. Secondary prices for New Orleans and Tampa will be pretty affordable, as most likely will the December games.

If you go to a later in the year game, visitor side gets the sun and can be much, much warmer than Bills sideline.

As you will see the day after the opener as someone will whine about it, the lower bowl pretty much stands all game. I like that, others hate it. But if you hate it, dont buy there.

I personally do not like the endzone seats, but think we have several posters who love them.

Edited by plenzmd1

There's not a bad seat in the house, honestly. I've sat all over. Just depends what you want to see.

Upper deck, 200's, good midfield look at the entire play.

I sit in 125, corner tunnel end, about 30 rows up. I like watching the play develop from behind the lines. When we are going the other way on O it's pretty nice watching oline timing on their blocks, especially pulling guards popping someone around the end. Depth can be a little tricky but I'm used to it after so many seasons(just watch the line judge for the spot).

When O is coming our way, nothing like a TD in our corner heading right for us.

There's not a bad seat in the house, honestly. I've sat all over. Just depends what you want to see.

Upper deck, 200's, good midfield look at the entire play.

I sit in 125, corner tunnel end, about 30 rows up. I like watching the play develop from behind the lines. When we are going the other way on O it's pretty nice watching oline timing on their blocks, especially pulling guards popping someone around the end. Depth can be a little tricky but I'm used to it after so many seasons(just watch the line judge for the spot).

When O is coming our way, nothing like a TD in our corner heading right for us.

All seats are fine until you go enough times to start getting choosy.

I had the same kind of seats for college and pro games, enjoyed watching the DB battles that I can't see on TV.

Thanks guys. I've been to the Carrier Dome to watch Cuse' a bunch of times and have found some seating I've seemed to really like or really dislike for various random reasons. Some stadiums are a little different than each other so appreciate the input.

Yeah we could move our spot to better seats, but after 15 years it's like a friendly neighborhood in our section.

Plus if we moved we'd have to make new nicknames for all the people we don't know. Best current ones are "Stinkeye", "Sister Stinkeye", and "The F-U Lady".

It's the little things...

• 1 month later...

Your best bet, both price-wise and in consideration of line-of-sight, is to try to find something in the first 8-10 rows of the upper deck. You can probably forget about finding anything between the 30's, since those are most likely all season tickets.

However, if you scored something on the 15-20 yard line, that would still be pretty solid.

Thanks for the assist. Just finalized plans for my first trip to Buffalo since 2000 and ended up in section 332, row 8 based in part on finding this thread and post.

Thanks for the assist. Just finalized plans for my first trip to Buffalo since 2000 and ended up in section 332, row 8 based in part on finding this thread and post.

Those will be great seats. Upper deck for me is best, able to see whole play develop, see downfield receivers that are usually cut off on TV coverage. Also, can see the main and secondary video screens for close up shots.

You will like those seats.

Which game?

I've sat first row and couldn't see anything. I've sat last row upper deck and saw everything but couldn't tell who was who. I've sat in a suite and felt really disconnected. I've sat in snow storms and envied the people in the suites. No seat is the best, just enjoy the experience wherever you are!

Come early to Hammer's Lot and they will have a blast. They can see the Pinto.

I'll have my fun regulator wife with me so doubtful I'll get there early enough to get the rental in Hammer's Lot, but I'll make a point of taking the fam' for a walk-through.

A few years ago I ran into the Pinto crew at the Meadowlands before I even knew of them!

Despite popular believe, there are bad seats. The end zones are horrible, unless you're only out for a cheap seat. No depth perception. Also, lots of young fools there, as well as i the upper reaches of the 300s. If you're with your wife, she'll likely be nonplused by some hooligans.

Best seats in all honesty, as someone suggested, are generally between the 30s in the first few rows of the upper deck (1-10 or so) and the upper half of the 100s, best views of the entire field. I've sat low 100s, can't see well enough. Sat in the last few rows in the 300s and as someone suggested, can't read numbers or tell who is who, you spend a lot of time watching the game on the big screen.

Edited by zonabb

Despite popular believe, there are bad seats. The end zones are horrible, unless you're only out for a cheap seat. No depth perception. Also, lots of young fools there, as well as i the upper reaches of the 300s. If you're with your wife, she'll likely be nonplused by some hooligans.

Best seats in all honesty, as someone suggested, are generally between the 30s in the first few rows of the upper deck (1-10 or so) and the upper half of the 100s, best views of the entire field. I've sat low 100s, can't see well enough. Sat in the last few rows in the 300s and as someone suggested, can't read numbers or tell who is who, you spend a lot of time watching the game on the big screen.

Yeah. I'm not sure what's worse about the top half of the upper deck, the idiots or the terrible view? Personally I'd rather be in the end zone at New Era than the top half of the upper deck.