Seating help for a game

Despite popular believe, there are bad seats. The end zones are horrible, unless you're only out for a cheap seat.

Well, that's just, like, your opinion, man. We sit in 127, corner end zone, tunnel end, Bills side, 12th row. Half the cool stuff happens on the other end of the field, yes. But half the cool stuff happens right in front of us. That kick return for a TD Spiller had against the Dolphins. Sammys first career touchdown. Johnny Eightball getting smeared by Kyle Williams. Those are just off the top of my head for the last few years. And you wanna talk about loud? Holy hell, do we get loud, especially when the visitors O is working in our end.

As long as we are spouting opinions, I think the upper deck blows. You're too far away, and get the absolute worst of the elements. Whether it's sun, heat, rain, cold, wind or snow, it's all magnified up there. If you want the perfect angle to see the field, just watch the game on tv.

Edited by jimmy10

Well, that's just, like, your opinion, man. We sit in 127, corner end zone, Bills side, 12th row. Half the cool stuff happens on the other end of the field, yes. But half the cool stuff happens right in front of us. That kick return for a TD Spiller had against the Dolphins. Sammys first career touchdown. Johnny Eightball getting smeared by Kyle Williams. Those are just off the top of my head for the last few years. And you wanna talk about loud? Holy hell, do we get loud, especially when the visitors O is working in our end.

As long as we are spouting opinions, I think the upper deck blows. You're too far away, and get the absolutely worst of the elements. Whether it's sun, heat, rain, cold, wind or snow, it's all magnified up there. If you want the perfect angle to see the field, just watch the game on tv.

Great post...and i LOVE the upper deck!!!!

Great post...and i LOVE the upper deck!!!!

Yeah, like I said upthread, every area of the stadium has its pros and cons, and it's up to the individual to decide what's right for them. You can't objectively say any one area is complete sh*t. (Even the cheapest seats. For some,that's the only way they're able to get in to a live NFL game.)

I get that people like the upper deck for an overall view of the entire game. My wife and I have sat up there and in literally every other price point the stadium offers over the last 15 years or so (except the big club in the tunnel end behind glass), and for us, our corner is where it's at.

Edited by jimmy10

There's not a bad seat in the house, honestly. I've sat all over. Just depends what you want to see.

Upper deck, 200's, good midfield look at the entire play.

I sit in 125, corner tunnel end, about 30 rows up. I like watching the play develop from behind the lines. When we are going the other way on O it's pretty nice watching oline timing on their blocks, especially pulling guards popping someone around the end. Depth can be a little tricky but I'm used to it after so many seasons(just watch the line judge for the spot).

When O is coming our way, nothing like a TD in our corner heading right for us.

Took my family to the Miami game last year. I'm rarely able to go to games because of work. The end zone was quite a pleasant view. Obviously, not as fun when the TD goes the other way, but after a TD everyone is celebrating and it's a blast regardless. If you want the best view of the game - watch at home. If you want to be with fans - get to the stadium. You'll enjoy it regardless of the outcome.