HGTV- fit women fixer uppers.

Shamrock

Wife watches the HGTV and to be honest, some of the shows with Joanna Gaines, Christina El Mousa, Kristan Cunningham, Lindsey Bennet are watchable with the 'trouble and strife'!

Any other shows we should watch together, you know, for a project?

Wife watches the HGTV and to be honest, some of the shows with Joanna Gaines, Christina El Mousa, Kristan Cunningham, Lindsey Bennet are watchable with the 'trouble and strife'!

There was a series several years ago about a girl named Debbie something. I think she did stuff in Dallas. Can't quite rememberr the name.

I like the one with Nicole Curtis, Rehab addict I think where she finds old houses that are falling apart and builds them back up to like they were

There's been a couple about Buffalo area. House Hunters renovation, couple of pretty ladies too, makes the formula worth enduring. I think there's an entire series slotted for Buffalo homes as well, American Rehab?

Edited by Shamrock

Yeah, that one is solid. Wife and I though are fixer upper regulars, with the various house hunters thrown in.

He already mentioned Joanna Gaines so wasn't going to mention that one but yes those are usually mine and the wife's go to as well

I like the one with Nicole Curtis, Rehab addict I think where she finds old houses that are falling apart and builds them back up to like they were

And somehow she only wears cleavage-revealing tank tops while on the job site.

Also....the girl from the new Vegas Fixxer Upper doesn't look too bad.

Is that "Flip Or Flop Vegas"? She looks ok but her decorating is awful! She refers to it as "Vegas glam" but it looks more like mid century strip joint.