Whaley Condo for Sale

$3,800 for a 110K house in WNY. Looking at some of your low taxes makes me want to puke.

$6500/yr for 2600 sq feet built in 1930 with potential real value if trying to sell of approx. $150,000. If you can wait 2 yrs as it sits on market.

In North Central IL.

yeah pay 4.3% of market value every yr in RE taxes. In less than 24 yrs I pay more than value of house just in RE taxes. Indiana caps it at 1% so for comparison this house would have $1500/yr in property taxes in IN.

Edited by cba fan

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only don't I care about Whaley's condo, but I care even less about property and tax value around the country. Mod's should move this to OT, or better yet, just close it.

i bet you live in a neighborhood referred to as the rats nest.

You'd be ornery too if you drank that Blue crapola.

You yell at kids in your lawn don't you?

You'd be ornery too if you drank that Blue crapola.

Oh boy...a good ole' fashioned refugee circle jerk. Boy they got me cornered now. :lol:

Oh boy...a good ole' fashioned refugee circle jerk. Boy they got me cornered now. :lol:

say refugee again! maybe it will become awesome if you keep doing it!

Especially since you're an American Girl.

and that he Won't Back Down.

i think i'm doing this right.

Just because I am blown away by that place being a million I will add my two cents about how absurd the taxes are. My house is about $300,000 in Windermere, FL (which is nice) and I pay right about $2000 a year in taxes with great schools and access to about anything I want. I pay the state and local governments literally $10K less per year based on income and taxes.

I'm in roughly the same situation here in a small town just north of Orlando. $250,000+, 4/3 house and taxes are less than $1800/year along with no state income tax. I was paying more in taxes on a $40,000 house when I lived in NY than I do now. New York State is absolutely raping the home owning taxpayers.

Side note, I'm in Windermere/winter garden a couple times a week. Are there any decent bars close to Windermere Prep school?

Not only don't I care about Whaley's condo, but I care even less about property and tax value around the country. Mod's should move this to OT, or better yet, just close it.

Like there hasn't been other threads hijacked by another topic. I swear 8/10 threads turn into a Tyrod argument. Speaking of that, what does Tyrod pay in taxes on his home?

Like there hasn't been other threads hijacked by another topic. I swear 8/10 threads turn into a Tyrod argument. Speaking of that, what does Tyrod pay in taxes on his home?

Nice spin off!

Does Tyrod even have a house in WNY?? If so, is he only renting and is his permanent residence in Virginia?

Does he have Blue Cheese in his refrigerator or is it only Ranch?

These are the things that are important.

Edited by flomoe

Hey look, it's a PPP discussion on the football board again.

All I know is, after a decade in NC, we moved right back to WNY. Property taxes may be lower, but you make up the difference in other ways. Car taxes, dog taxes, sales taxes. Oh, and if we wanted to send our kids to decent public schools, we had to move to a town with (surprise!) higher property taxes. Private school tuition down there cost way more than the property tax difference up here.

Nice spin off!

Does Tyrod even have a house in WNY?? If so, is he only renting and is his permanent residence in Virginia?

Does he have Blue Cheese in his refrigerator or is it only Ranch?

These are the things that are important.

Bleu Cheese is disgusting...it better be ranch or I want Peterman to start.