if your not feeling buffalo football

I love the 17 Bills. This was a top 10 scoring O with Taylor throwing to backup WR and guys off the street. We lose TD Mike and Woods , but potentially upgrade RT, aND WR with Zay and a healthy Sammy. The O has potential to grow even more. Elite run game.

And we had tons of injuries on D. A chaotic , unorganized scheme and with the talent feel they improve vastly on D.

I'm just confused why ppl are so down on this team. Very talented, and most likely a big upgrade in coaching and accountability, why not us

I love the 17 Bills. This was a top 10 scoring O with Taylor throwing to backup WR and guys off the street. We lose TD Mike and Woods , but potentially upgrade RT, aND WR with Zay and a healthy Sammy. The O has potential to grow even more. Elite run game.

And we had tons of injuries on D. A chaotic , unorganized scheme and with the talent feel they improve vastly on D.

I'm just confused why ppl are so down on this team. Very talented, and most likely a big upgrade in coaching and accountability, why not us

Yep. Lots of folks can't see past the gloom.

Last year's fat ass coach didn't feel like coaching, so handed it off to the OC or to his fat ass brother (trying to revive Rob's career).

I am always optimistic when a new coach comes in, but McDermott is different. I expect he will be a successful HC here for an extended period of time. I believe they got it right this time.

Many posters here just whine because they never heard of Tre White or Dion Dawkins. I am excited to see what Dawkins can do. The RT position was finally addressed.