Car should deny Bills from talking to assist GM Draft Gate

Bills have asked permission to talk to Brandon Bean assistant GM of the Carolina Panthers. If I'm Jerry Richardson the carolinas Owner I tell the Bills to go pound salt. Denied is what I say. After the bills stole the draft board from Carolina. Yes are rookie head coach has good morales. He should practice like he preaches. Makes me sick a Rookie coach who has done jack in this league and he's got the power of a Bill Parcels.

http://www.wgr550.com/articles/news/report-bills-ask-speak-beane-about-gm-job

Edited by billsareback

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills have asked permission to talk to Brandon Bean assistant GM. if I'm Jerry Richardson the carolinas Owner I tell the Bills to go pound salt. Denied is what I say. After the bills stole the draft board from Carolina. Yes are rookie head coach has good morales. He should practice like he preaches. Makes me sick a Rookie coach who has done jack in this league and he's got the power of a Bill Parcels. http://www.wgr550.com/articles/news/report-bills-ask-speak-beane-about-gm-job

I don't think you can deny it if it is a promotion, only a lateral move.

Bills have asked permission to talk to Brandon Bean assistant GM of the Carolina Panthers. If I'm Jerry Richardson the carolinas Owner I tell the Bills to go pound salt. Denied is what I say. After the bills stole the draft board from Carolina. Yes are rookie head coach has good morales. He should practice like he preaches. Makes me sick a Rookie coach who has done jack in this league and he's got the power of a Bill Parcels. http://www.wgr550.com/articles/news/report-bills-ask-speak-beane-about-gm-job

Link too the stolen draft board please. Thanks in advance

Didn't inow we had Carolina fans here. You suck

Then why ask permission. I think he is under contract, I think your wrong

they have to ask permission because he's under contract. Panthers can't deny because it's a promotion.

This whole "board stealing" thing has been addressed in other threads already.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Bills have asked permission to talk to Brandon Bean assistant GM of the Carolina Panthers. If I'm Jerry Richardson the carolinas Owner I tell the Bills to go pound salt. Denied is what I say. After the bills stole the draft board from Carolina. Yes are rookie head coach has good morales. He should practice like he preaches. Makes me sick a Rookie coach who has done jack in this league and he's got the power of a Bill Parcels.

http://www.wgr550.com/articles/news/report-bills-ask-speak-beane-about-gm-job

butthurt panther fans can continue to be butthurt. They're so similar to new England fans. Whiny and ungrateful.

We didn't steal their board. That would be lunacy, for one

for your information I'm a Bills fan since 1972. I do not support this rookie head coach or what has been happening in this last draft not taking a QB like Mahomes or Watson. So wise up

I'm a huge Watson supporter, however, this is not the class to be clamoring for.

I would much rather the two first rounders in a draft that could feature

Darnold

Allen

Rosen

Falk

Rudolph

Jackson, etc...

Lol .... McD was an employee of the Panthers just a few months ago. Think he might have an idea of guys they've been targeting or what their needs are. This isn't really hard to figure out. Love the conspiracy theories .

for your information I'm a Bills fan since 1972. I do not support this rookie head coach or what has been happening in this last draft not taking a QB like Mahomes or Watson. So wise up

If you are just mad about taking these QBS wait at least until you see them play. These are not NFL ready QBS or near a top talent the Jets or 49ers would have snatched them if that was the case. Wait and see.

I'm not jumping. it's my opinion. if I'm Jerry Richardson the panthers owner and a rookie NFL owner and rookie coach that used to work for me did that to me. I tell them go pound salt. Or give me a 2nd round pick because I'm not releasing him from his contract and you do not have permission to interview.

Edited by billsareback

I'm almost positive they can decline to allow us to interview him.

they can technically if the role doesn't allow final say over roster decisions but it's still a promotion for him either way and would be a bad look for them if they did. Teams typically allow advancement in the league with coaches and FO.

Thank you!

Go pound rock salt

I am not kidding. They sound like patriot.

They proclaim newton the best ever. Then Admit he is there Achilles heel. They act like they actually won something. They're ungrateful. As soon as they lose they turn to the worst school in the state and cheer that awful basketball team.

The fans down here hate seeing steelers, bills and patriots fans. I would bet there are as many fans of other teams due to transplants as there are panthers fans. And these are first generation panther fans. Meaning, idiot kids who have too much bravado. The rest of their fans are turn coat fans whose team they originally cheered for was lousy so they chose to take up the panthers in a good year either with delhomme or newton.

Panther fans are a joke and their butthurtedness is something I relish

Lol .... McD was an employee of the Panthers just a few months ago. Think he might have an idea of guys they've been targeting or what their needs are. This isn't really hard to figure out. Love the conspiracy theories .

It's literally absurd to think we would even need to go to the extent of stealing their draft.

- Guy worked in the orginzation for how long? Knowing their overall philosophy.

- Working for them this past season, had to know what the teams scouts were looking at.

- Not very surprised that mcdermott and his former employer had the same vision on certain players.

- If Beane is in fact caught giving us information the man's career would be absolutely demolished in a matter of minutes.