Top NFL QB Prospects for 2018

PIZ

1 minute ago, Kelly the Dog said:

And I know he's listed at 6'1". He's not. 

Yeah.....listed as 6'1".....an inch taller than Brees.  But, I'm not sure sure looking at him.  Thick guy, though.  Very competitive which i do like as well.  Will be interesting to see his combine numbers to see how big he really is.

Rudolph on the other hand is a big guy and is pretty accurate.  However, he does everything out of the shotgun and his arm leaves a bit to be desired for a guy his size.  Not really mobile.  While I really don't think you can improve your accuracy that much, or your field vision, I do believe you can increase your arm strength.  And, with his size, there I think he will definitely do that.  He's a bit of a project, but has a lot of tools to like.  Question is whether he can run a pro style offense.

3 hours ago, sven233 said:

Great game.  Fun to watch.  Both QBs put on a show.  Here are the final stat lines for both guys:

PASSING CP-ATT-INT YDS TD LONG
Baker Mayfield 24-36-2 598 5 84

PASSING CP-ATT-INT YDS TD LONG
Mason Rudolph 28-54-2 448 5 60

25 yards per completion for Mayfield....wow

On 11/2/2017 at 4:46 AM, ALF said:
Gil Brandt ✔@Gil_Brandt

Keep hearing good things about 2 QB prospects on rise: @SpiderFootball's Kyle Lauletta (6-3, 206) & @WKUFootball's Mike White (6-4, 227)

3:29 PM - Oct 24, 2017

I’d like to say that I first heard about Kyle Lauletta from my good friend, Will Stevenson (twitter handle is @DraftMarvel) back around March. If you are on Twitter and are interested in draft talk, especially when it pertains to QBs, he’s a must follow

Another tread by The Rev.Mattb74 ESQ., thanks for a good article

Just watched some of Mike White's highlighlights and he does some things really well...wouldn't mind taking a mid round flyer on the guy

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.