Can we get Zay Jones at 44?

I can't believe we gave up all those picks to move up for that guy. I also can't believe we traded back from #10 for a measly 2018 1st and passed on Mahomes the Gawd. :rolleyes:

Edited by H2o

I think we will look back on this draft and be very glad we traded up for both Jones and Dawkins. We drafted 3 solid starters. Plus Peterman & Milano. Quality over quantity

I know that a lot of people hated the trade ups......but specifically Dawkins. If this guy comes in and becomes a bookend RT for the next 8 years or so.....who will end up caring that we traded up to get him?

I am curious on the swing OT position.....I am thinking this might be the plan for him. They just cant pursue it 100 percent right now because Glenn is rehabbing the ankle.

I know that a lot of people hated the trade ups......but specifically Dawkins. If this guy comes in and becomes a bookend RT for the next 8 years or so.....who will end up caring that we traded up to get him?

I am curious on the swing OT position.....I am thinking this might be the plan for him. They just cant pursue it 100 percent right now because Glenn is rehabbing the ankle.

If every player we draft ends up great, it won't matter what it cost to draft them.