2017 NFL Draft: Round 1 discussion

Glad we did not draft that nut bag

I don't know...as a coach? That's a guy that fits what I want: attitude and hustle. I can do the rest. In fact it's my job to do the rest. When it's hot and it sucks, because I've made sure it's hot and it sucks, all I have to say is: Grandma.

Either he is full of it, or, he bears down, and I get to know that within 4 days of camp. If it's the latter, I have a guy who will run through walls for the team, and that is highly contagious. I've seen it. If it's the former, he's done, and we both know why. While I agree that's a hell of a risk to take? Only somebody who's led something important would understand that: a guy who's willing to drop an F bomb in the draft is the safest bet there is. Tells me it's quite possible he doesn't see, and therefore, doesn't care, about the glory. He lives for the kill. I know I can lead guys/girls like that into and out of: anything, because I have.

When everything sucks, a leader in a stress environment needs a SSGT or 2. Somebody who is willing to put the project/operation's needs ahead of their own. They are the ones that lead by example.

Why? Because leading by example is not the leader's job. The leader, or coach, by definition has a different job. They drop the F bombs...we act like we disapprove. But, yeah, keep telling yourselves that this isn't about winning/combat/huge $ on the line.

People that say $/winning isn't everything, never had any real $/wins, and tell themselves their kids are their real wins. :rolleyes:

While everyone comparing him to Leodis, he reminds me more of Winfield

I don't know...as a coach? That's a guy that fits what I want: attitude and hustle. I can do the rest. In fact it's my job to do the rest. When it's hot and it sucks, because I've made sure it's hot and it sucks, all I have to say is: Grandma.

Either he is full of it, or, he bears down, and I get to know that within 4 days of camp. If it's the latter, I have a guy who will run through walls for the team, and that is highly contagious. I've seen it. If it's the former, he's done, and we both know why. While I agree that's a hell of a risk to take? Only somebody who's led something important would understand that: a guy who's willing to drop an F bomb in the draft is the safest bet there is. Tells me it's quite possible he doesn't see, and therefore, doesn't care, about the glory. He lives for the kill. I know I can lead guys/girls like that into and out of: anything, because I have.

When everything sucks, a leader in a stress environment needs a SSGT or 2. Somebody who is willing to put the project/operation's needs ahead of their own. They are the ones that lead by example.

Why? Because leading by example is not the leader's job. The leader, or coach, by definition has a different job. They drop the F bombs...we act like we disapprove. But, yeah, keep telling yourselves that this isn't about winning/combat/huge $ on the line.

People that say $/winning isn't everything, never had any real $/wins, and tell themselves their kids are their real wins. :rolleyes:

Well said, some people are scared of black guys with dreads and a loud mouth. I would draft 20 of them guys.