Mike Mayock's only mock draft...

eball

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not gonna happen. The new regime values personal character more so than some others. The combine train wreck, previous concerns, and then his diluted sample knocked him off of the board.

Diluted sample means he drank a ton of water... That is it. It doesn't do anything other then say he drinks water.

Not gonna happen. The new regime values personal character more so than some others. The combine train wreck, previous concerns, and then his diluted sample knocked him off of the board.

I think youre right in rd 1 anyways. If he slides we'll take a shot I think. Personally im on the Mike Williams train. Think hes a Dez Bryant clone. Edited by CDogg20

Bills need better WR's. The issue is how you spend top ten draft picks.

My preference:

Franchise QB

Elite Pass Rusher

Elite Pass Catcher

Elite Tackle

Elite Corner

This is how you spend a top ten pick.

Pouting and whining about wanting a franchise QB is pathetic. There isn't one. It's like walking into a Chevy dealer and complaining about needing a new house.

Bills need better WR's. The issue is how you spend top ten draft picks.

My preference:

Franchise QB

Elite Pass Rusher

Elite Pass Catcher

Elite Tackle

Elite Corner

This is how you spend a top ten pick.

My choice is QB, if you believe in the kid.

Tired of not having a QB, and feel we need to take best available by when we pick, or if we have a conviction about one trade up and get who WE want.

The draft is not the only way to get players. I feel youcan fill any position via free agency, with QB being more difficult. Just draft the guy you want, do what it takes and get it done. Stop chasing your tail.

We need a Will. Badly. To go along with Ragland's Mike. I dont care that it'd be 4 picks,only one 1st rounder mind you.that'd be a great young LB core for years to come

i believe his nfl.com draft profile says his skills would translate to a superior will. i think he would have the most impact.

Diluted sample means he drank a ton of water... That is it. It doesn't do anything other then say he drinks water.

Seriously? You would have to drink a sh*t ton to come up like that. The only reason people do so is to mask something, try to clear the system out. If you buy that he's guzzling gallons of water to avoid the dehydration then I got some ocean front property in Montana for sale.

I've waited more than twenty years. I think that's long enough.

Get ready to wait 5 more after they draft a "franchise" QB. It takes that long for them to develop.

Add in the Bills current roster, and do some math to see that the best guys on the Bills will be gone by then, and it's a loosing situation.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.