Jabrill Peppers tested positive at combine

I recall the issue of jaking it was floating around a few NFL-eligible kids last Bowl Season.

Can't say I blame them all that much, on the other hand it would be their last chance to play most likely...

Yolo, I am assuming you don't have much love for TTUN?

I have loved them for 16 years and counting. :wub:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have loved them for 16 years and counting. :wub:

Stuck in the middle myself. Never cheered for a team, I just like good games. Then got to attend 8 years of games at Ann Arbor, but they aren't my people. And then they collapsed, so I have no loyalty except to watch good games.

I was hoping he and foster would be picked before us causing more options to come to us (ie Jamal Adams). This isn't great news.

He wasn't going anywhere near the top 10. I thought he'd be on the board at our 2nd pick before this happened. Kiper loves him but most have come around to dropping him down the board.

He wasn't going anywhere near the top 10. I thought he'd be on the board at our 2nd pick before this happened. Kiper loves him but most have come around to dropping him down the board.

100%, watched almost all his games....

This may fall under the "hot takes that I'll later regret" category but I wouldn't be surprised if Delano Hill ends up a better S.

Can't argue against you, won't hold you to this if you turn out wrong....

Can't argue against you, won't hold you to this if you turn out wrong....

Please don't!! I tried to word it carefully so that it won't be held against me in the court of public opinion if I am way off. If it comes true though I invite you to join me in an end zone celebration.

Please don't!! I tried to word it carefully so that it won't be held against me in the court of public opinion if I am way off. If it comes true though I invite you to join me in an end zone celebration.

it's just a message board to give opinions, if you are projecting yourself as a perfect Old Testament prophet or I'm paying you for this info, then I might squawk a bit.

I like these predictions, puts names in my mind that i wouldn't have heard of otherwise, cheat sheets in the brain for the draft...

Something I would here at a sports bar, good chatter.

Stuck in the middle myself. Never cheered for a team, I just like good games. Then got to attend 8 years of games at Ann Arbor, but they aren't my people. And then they collapsed, so I have no loyalty except to watch good games.

I love the entertainment they bring with their antics. Harbaugh is an absolute trip. It's truly the gift that keeps on giving with the **** he says. i have some scar tissue from the 90s but it's pretty much gone. 13-2 over the last 15 helps with that. I don't hate all their players. Just Roasted Peppers. Edited by YoloinOhio

One day, common sense will prevail & NFL prospects won't have to worry about such nonsense. Until then, better to exercise a little bit of restraint. It's not nearly as damning as it once was, but still not too smart.

One day, common sense will prevail & NFL prospects won't have to worry about such nonsense. Until then, better to exercise a little bit of restraint. It's not nearly as damning as it once was, but still not too smart.

You mean common sense will some day allow players to juice?

No.

These guys have taken drug tests before and they know ahead of time that drinking too much fluid (like a ridiculous amount) will cause a test fail.

So if anything, if they were clean, they would purposefully avoid drinking way too much liquid. It would/should be high on their concern list.

#entitlementmentality

#kickemtothecurb

Excellent post :thumbsup:

it's just a message board to give opinions, if you are projecting yourself as a perfect Old Testament prophet or I'm paying you for this info, then I might squawk a bit.

I like these predictions, puts names in my mind that i wouldn't have heard of otherwise, cheat sheets in the brain for the draft...

Something I would here at a sports bar, good chatter.

DUDE!! ^5 #bbmbrefugee good to read your name again! I'm mostly at billievers.com great site

No, I was assuming it was weed. It may have been a hasty assumption on my part.

Guys usually use diuretics to mask the juice.

That's very funny! :)

Again, don't tell us a story. If you are clean, why can't they offer a hair follicle test? But then, they don't do that.

If they were clean, they would do such a test and have their agents release the results.