WR Mike Williams Visited Bills today

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you and JR met? :)

Sure it was him? Weren't we just supposed to have been down to see Watkins? I never know what to make of info this time of year. I think i prefer Davis too, but maybe if he's off the board? Then I'd look hard at Howard.

Have you and JR met? :)

Sure it was him? Weren't we just supposed to have been down to see Watkins? I never know what to make of info this time of year. I think i prefer Davis too, but maybe if he's off the board? Then I'd look hard at Howard.

I am positive it was him, sat next to and talked to him. I just assumed he was in town to meet with Bills, I guess it's plausible he was here for other reasons like seeing Sammy.

I am positive it was him, sat next to and talked to him. I just assumed he was in town to meet with Bills, I guess it's plausible he was here for other reasons like seeing Sammy.

What did you talk to him about if not about his visit to the bills

Hoping its Williams over any if the other pass catchers.

I realize that most people like Davis better. But I was talking to someone in my network who LOVES Mike Williams. Said he would take him every time over Davis and that Williams will be great in the NFL. He just is such a physical player that you don't need to move around.

If you get Mike Williams you play him as the #1 WR (on the other team's best corner) and move Sammy around in the offense.

Analytics guys like Davis better, people I know that are more old school tape guys prefer Mike Williams.

I realize that most people like Davis better. But I was talking to someone in my network who LOVES Mike Williams. Said he would take him every time over Davis and that Williams will be great in the NFL. He just is such a physical player that you don't need to move around.

If you get Mike Williams you play him as the #1 WR (on the other team's best corner) and move Sammy around in the offense.

Analytics guys like Davis better, people I know that are more old school tape guys prefer Mike Williams.

I can't decide between them. Davis looks a little more explosive, but Williams has performed really well at a very high level of completion. Both will probably be good pros.

Im not a scout and dont act as if I am. What I can tell you that Williams is a tall dude, with a huge cacthing radius. He isnt afraid to work the middle of the field. The guy is tough as nails. He can go up and get the balls out of the air. He doesnt catch the ball with his body and has a navk of tracking that ball like no other top wr prospect.

Oh yeah he doesnt disappear in big games.

Im not a scout and dont act as if I am. What I can tell you that Williams is a tall dude, with a huge cacthing radius. He isnt afraid to work the middle of the field. The guy is tough as nails. He can go up and get the balls out of the air. He doesnt catch the ball with his body and has a navk of tracking that ball like no other top wr prospect.

Oh yeah he doesnt disappear in big games.

I think if it was who would be best for Buffalo I take Williams. If we didn't have Sammy I might consider Davis.

I like Davis more but like Williams too. I just worry a little about his separation. I have a good friend that is a Clemson alum and super engaged in the program. He swears by Mike Williams. He says that he likes him more coming out than Nuke or Sammy. I'm not sure that I buy that but needless to say he thinks he will be a star.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

I like Davis more but like Williams too. I just worry a little about his separation. I have a good friend that is a Clemson alum and super engaged in the program. He swears by Mike Williams. He says that he likes him more coming out than Nuke or Sammy. I'm not sure that I buy that but needless to say he thinks he will be a star.

I heard Nuke was a good thought and another comparison was a young Anquan Boldin. Those guys are nice to have. Perfect #1 WCO WR.

I heard Nuke was a good thought and another comparison was a young Anquan Boldin. Those guys are nice to have. Perfect #1 WCO WR.

One more thing to like about Williams is that in the playoff this year the corners he played were Lattimore, Conley, Humphrey and Fitzpatrick. Those guys are all 1st round corners and he produced against them. That's always a good sign to me.

On a side note it just dawned on me that 6 of the 8 corners from the college playoffs will be (or would have been without injury) 1st rounders. Lattimore, Conley, Humphrey, Fitzpatrick, King and Jones if he didn't get hurt. That's kind of interesting to me.

One more thing to like about Williams is that in the playoff this year the corners he played were Lattimore, Conley, Humphrey and Fitzpatrick. Those guys are all 1st round corners and he produced against them. That's always a good sign to me.

On a side note it just dawned on me that 6 of the 8 corners from the college playoffs will be (or would have been without injury) 1st rounders. Lattimore, Conley, Humphrey, Fitzpatrick, King and Jones if he didn't get hurt. That's kind of interesting to me.

Yes, great point. Williams is easy to project. He dominates even high talent corners.

Yes, great point. Williams is easy to project. He dominates even high talent corners.

And it's a really cheesy cliche thing but even against that talent he showed up and played some "grown man football" where he physically made plays and wasn't just accepting what was given to him.