WR Mike Williams Visited Bills today

And it's a really cheesy cliche thing but even against that talent he showed up and played some "grown man football" where he physically made plays and wasn't just accepting what was given to him.

The Mike Williams pro day videos are scary. The dude is a monster.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know watching that highlight reel make me actually like Watson even more and more. He's not afraid to throw into coverage or throw his WR open.

I know this is about Williams but would he look as good without Watson throwing to him in the tight windows when covered?

You know watching that highlight reel make me actually like Watson even more and more. He's not afraid to throw into coverage or throw his WR open.

I know this is about Williams but would he look as good without Watson throwing to him in the tight windows when covered?

It is the other way around. Watson is certainly willing to take chances but he was bailed out a lot by his weapons (specifically Williams). That has been one of the biggest questions surrounding Watson. Edited by Kirby Jackson

I had the exact opposite takeaway. almost every catch in that reel was a poorly thrown ball that Williams beat the corner for. There was a lot of throws that you won't get away with in that video imo.

I had the exact opposite takeaway. almost every catch in that reel was a poorly thrown ball that Williams beat the corner for. There was a lot of throws that you won't get away with in that video imo.

It must be the jumble F in my brain of Tyrod having no faith in his WR's the last 2 years and only throwing to them wide open. As a QB you have to have faith in your WR's making a play. IDK, not huge on Watson by any means but the dude is a winner and should speak volumes.

It must be the jumble F in my brain of Tyrod having no faith in his WR's the last 2 years and only throwing to them wide open. As a QB you have to have faith in your WR's making a play. IDK, not huge on Watson by any means but the dude is a winner and should speak volumes.

It caught me off guard as I'm a Watson fan but maybe 3 throws in I noticed and then it kept happening. I get the idea of taking chances and I know it is Williams' highlight but I left it really impressed with him and not so much Watson.

It caught me off guard as I'm a Watson fan but maybe 3 throws in I noticed and then it kept happening. I get the idea of taking chances and I know it is Williams' highlight but I left it really impressed with him and not so much Watson.

Agree all around on WIlliams. He has outstanding focus and adjusts great to the ball. Some team and QB in the NFL will get legit talent no doubt. Def. a top 20 pick this year IMO.

Agree all around on WIlliams. He has outstanding focus and adjusts great to the ball. Some team and QB in the NFL will get legit talent no doubt. Def. a top 20 pick this year IMO.

If the Bills took Mike Williams it would be Mike Williams and Andre Holmes on the outside, move Sammy around. Clay over the middle and Lesean could catch dump offs and run 20 yards at a time.

Edited by jeffismagic

I know there were other comparisons in this thread but I see Brandon Marshall when I watch him.

This is such an interesting year for me. I don't know if I remember a year where wr or qb didn't have a clear #1 guy but a few different options of who that could be. I don't think the mockers are going to be very accurate this year. Watching round 1 unfold should be very exciting.

If the Bills took Mike Williams it would be Mike Williams and Andre Holmes on the outside, move Sammy around. Clay over the middle and Lesean could catch dump offs and run 20 yards at a time.

I would love to see Sammy in the slot catching bubble screens. I was really excited for that when he was drafted and then it never happened.

I posted it a long time ago but on Path to the Draft, Bill Brooks said the Bills would draft Williams to be their WR1 and Sammy would be WR2.

Yes, it's not that Mike is better. He just is more of the prototype #1 WR. Sammy could then be moved around and he would get matchups that could expose teams...badly.

Yes, it's not that Mike is better. He just is more of the prototype #1 WR. Sammy could then be moved around and he would get matchups that could expose teams...badly.

i can't even imagine if Sammy wasn't the focal point of the secondary with a safety constantly over the top what he would do

I think I've come around to my wish list being those safeties, then these wrs. At least one of the 4 will be there and I'll walk away feeling good if they take their favorite

In the very short term I see the WRs being more impactful this year but the safeties probably better cornerstone players long term.

If they LOVE a qb, so be it. I'm ok with rolling those dice but don't feel confident I could pick one out of the list

Edited by NoSaint