Trump's Request For Voters Information (changed topic)

Since this election is apparently going to be determined by a run-off after all, will the left still try to make this a referendum on the Trump agenda? Will they try to make a stand in Georgia's 6th district by putting forth Hollywood personalities to promote Ossoff, a candidate who still resides in Georgia's 5th district? Will they be able to manage a takeover of a congressional district that has been traditionally conservative/republican since 1979?

The media analysis is going to be fascinating.

i'm actually trying to be nice.

the members of this board cannibalize each other often because despite the belief they're all right wing limbaugh lovers they're not

when you open like a politician, throw in there a few reasons why but make sure it's not pathetic.

"i like w. bush because he killed sadam." "i dislike bush because he sent us to war with iraq!" those are both wildly exaggerted and not true

thats the line you have to toe here for respect if you want it.

Get over yourself...this place is a joke!

Yet you keep coming back to utter your gibberish. Have you ever contributed to anything? I don't mean with money because we know that hasn't happened, but with thoughtful conversation or insightful comment? Instead you're just a whiney little B word who appeared here under false premises but fails with every post you make.

He needed 50; got 48. It will be tight again in June. Meanwhile, this area will be bombarded by both campaigns.

I told you that 9% was too large a margin of error for the sample size the polling data provided.

And with that said, now that Karen Handel will be his Republican opponent, and the Republican Party will be in full unified force behind her, in a district which always swings very heavily Republican. It's reasonable to expect Handel to win somewhere in the neighborhood of 55% - 42%

Now get this as a comedy premise..... the mass media DICTATES that some obscure House seat is going to 100% DETERMINE the entire future of the Trump presidency....

and they still don't get that 90% of people don't give a ****ing ************ing **** about what the mass media has to say.

**** you mass media and the ****ing lame *** horse you rode into town on.

Edward G Robinson?

were there polls predicting he would get an easy majority and not face a run off?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............

I guess Trump doesn't have to beg forgiveness now and resign.

Was this carpetbagging youngster really sucking up all the bru-ha-ha they were anointing him with?

You can hate the guy for lots of ideological, or even personal, reasons, but you have to admit that "carpetbagger" is a bit of a stretch. The guy grew up in the district, currently lives just outside the line, his family lives there and he plans to move back there soon.

You can hate the guy for lots of ideological, or even personal, reasons, but you have to admit that "carpetbagger" is a bit of a stretch. The guy grew up in the district, currently lives just outside the line, his family lives there and he plans to move back there soon.

He's fine, no hate here, a bit of a media circus that was hyped to the moon and back.

I encourage good men and women to run and fill Congress with able politicians to make the US and the world a better place, of any party or Independence.

We've elected a Prime Minister up here who won because his Dad was PM in the 60s and 70s, he's a nice guy, kinda like Joey on Friends. If he had his Dad's male pattern baldness he wouldn't have been elected mayor of a Maritimes hamlet.

He needed 50; got 48. It will be tight again in June. Meanwhile, this area will be bombarded by both campaigns.

You are correct..................The big winners last night are the Atlanta TV stations.......... :lol:

Yeah, I am not really that concerned with the "living with my girlfriend while she goes to college" part.

What I found hysterical was this;

"I've been living with my girlfriend, Alicia, for 12 years now down by Emory University where she's a full-time medical student. And as soon as she concludes her medical training, I'll be 10 minutes back up the street in the district where I grew up."

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/329250-cnn-anchor-asks-ossoff-when-are-you-going-to-marry-your-girlfriend

12 years !!

and he's 30, jeez Jon make a commitment......................... :rolleyes:

great job

Listen, I know this sucks to hear, but your expectations weren't realistic.

I certainly have a preferred political outcome, we all do, but as a libertarian I go in knowing that my preferred outcomes aren't going to materialize.

That's why I spend my energy advocating for my positions, rather than getting emotionally invested in the outcomes of the here and now.

The position you took wasn't a reasonable one, and you shouldn't get upset or lash out when that's pointed out to you.

Listen, I know this sucks to hear, but your expectations weren't realistic.

I certainly have a preferred political outcome, we all do, but as a libertarian I go in knowing that my preferred outcomes aren't going to materialize.

That's why I spend my energy advocating for my positions, rather than getting emotionally invested in the outcomes of the here and now.

The position you took wasn't a reasonable one, and you shouldn't get upset or lash out when that's pointed out to you.

but he's not lashing out! He said good job! Jeesh!

This is why dialog with opposing views dies. Instead of cuga standing up with his beliefs and discussing his wrong choice and errors he makes himself a target by pretending there is moral high ground here. By saying good job you're just a jerk to insult him or kp debating. What else do you want from him?!?!?!

He will look sad and pitiful as you berate him with logic and sound reason whilst you look like a bully and arrrognt. Sure, when you're wrong you'll get called out by someone else but not him; and it'll be in your face quick