Trump's Request For Voters Information (changed topic)

No matter who wins...............

Gees, your propaganda masters are already setting this up as a defeat and trying to explain it away. Latest polls have the Republican in the lead. What will you be paid to post tomorrow?

This is really going to be a squeaker. If I had to guess, Ossoff will appear to be in the lead most of the night and then, very late, as the last polls close, Karen Handel will win with something like 50.2% of the vote.

Fox News was reporting this morning from the diner near my house where I take my daughter all the time.

Edited by Cugalabanza

Any predictions from the ground Coolzabanga?

Well, I have noticed a big Karen Handle push in the last few days. Before that, it seemed that the Ossoff brand was getting the majority of the bandwidth. I think this is going to be razor close. They probably won't be able to call it until very late.

I'll be glad when it's over. I'm tired of the barrage of ads, signs, texts, voicemails, fancy high-gloss mailers and brochures stuffed in the mailbox every single day, etc...

There is a huge amount of enthusiasm here among so-called liberals & progressives to flip the district. But I'm cautious because this part of town just has so so many of what I think of as Thurston Howell III type conservatives. And those mofos like to hold on to what they got.

People that care about their government and those that hate it

and people like you who post 1500 useless things on a football message board each day.

your Mom must be proud of you spending 5 hours a day on here...

If Osoff wins it will be because the misgynists/racists in GA came out to vote for the white guy instead of the woman. Unless I'm just 8 months behind the times.

very well done

No. If Ossoff wins it will be a sign that the South is finally overcoming their racist views by voting for a Democrat in a red district. Did I ever mention how much I hate identity politics by the DNC?

never heard of the southern democrat? My god they're terrible. My grandpa was one.

Damnit. Stop quoting him.

But what the !@#$ is a "secret healthcare bill"?

please see below.

They are not planning on having a real debate, they are going to debate the house bill and at the last minute replace it with the secret senate bill and vote, in like an hour. The oligarchs need their tax cut.

Our democracy is going down the tubes

because golf is not a sport

This is really going to be a squeaker. If I had to guess, Ossoff will appear to be in the lead most of the night and then, very late, as the last polls close, Karen Handel will win with something like 50.2% of the vote.

Fox News was reporting this morning from the diner near my house where I take my daughter all the time.

go yell Beerball. Seriously. If he has his hearing aid up he will hear it. If you really wanna get his attention use his new secret name here.

and people like you who post 1500 useless things on a football message board each day.

your Mom must be proud of you spending 5 hours a day on here...

I have my uses though.

not you boys, you are a good poster,

Tibs is the useless 1500 a day.

I see him as Eric the Actor/Midget kind of entertaining troll on here.

Except Tibs isn't remotely entertaining.

mental picture begins to grow of gatordude in an aluminum folding chair being lifted up by helium balloons and floating around the room while being hit with bats and brooms like a piñata. Edited by Nanker

not you boys, you are a good poster,

Tibs is the useless 1500 a day.

I see him as Eric the Actor/Midget kind of entertaining troll on here.

Except Tibs isn't remotely entertaining.

now I want to fly him with balloons. !@#$ that. Hitem with the hein

DC tom is so a Richard

B man is a gary

Edited by Boyst62

The Dems ruled the Jim Crow South. When Nixon and Reagan took away the vote of hard-working Americans who want the best for their families the Dems cried "racist".

why would anyone call those Jim Crow voters racist???

mental picture begins to grow of gatordude in an aluminum folding chair being lifted up by helium balloons and floating around the room while being hit with bats and brooms like a piñata.

Ha ha, violent dreams from a mental midget

Would you be organizing a circle jerk while cheering on the torture?

TibEricus the Midget.

"you know what to do....."

I'm club !@#$ing footed you asswipe

mental picture begins to grow of gatordude in an aluminum folding chair being lifted up by helium balloons and floating around the room while being hit with bats and brooms like a piñata.

read everything he says in erics voice. It is amazing.

Who the !@#$ was his alter ego? Derek from Texas? BwHahahahaha. Tiberius needs an alter ego.

"Hi, I'm Sal Governale..."

Always good to see conservatives has a sense of humour.

Most lefties/libs are completely humourless and bitter their whole life, may they push the lantern off their desk soon...