Trump's Request For Voters Information (changed topic)

No matter who wins...............

I'll take your advice on this. The stupid amount of money spent on both sides and national attention made the results mostly meaningless and I said the same thing this morning even if Ossoff had won.

If there is a silver lining it's in a deep red South Carolina district (Frank Underwood's 5th district) which I didn't even know was holding a special election. Mulvaney won by 20.5 points and the Republican only won by about 4 points today with low voter turnout. If those numbers are an indication of '18 then it's encouraging for the Democrats in purple districts. Of course they could continue to scream Russia Russia Russia and continue to lose.

Edited by Doc Brown

And 6 whiners on CNN acting like this didnt matter after all. Boohoohoooooooooo

This is the knd of sh*t that really annoys me,

How can you possibly call what you are doing Reporting, or commentary on tonight's story, when ONLY ONE SIDE is being presented ?

Does Don Lemmon know a single conservative? His entire panel is either media or Democratic political consultants.

It wasn't BOTH sides each penny by the GOP saw $10 spent by the Dems, almost all of Dem $$ from out of state.

What are you talking about? 4 GOP Super pacs spent over 16 million on ads in Georgia for Handel. She also raised 5.5 million.

The AP’s concession........ I mean, report.

Note the lede:

Republican Karen Handel has won a nationally watched congressional election in Georgia, avoiding an upset that would have rocked Washington ahead of the 2018 midterm elections.

Would it have really rocked Washington? That’s drama queen posturing.

What’s happened is this: reality has deflated media-escalated Dem expectations.

Please, someone tell the AP.

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/handel-wins-in-georgia-the-ap-called-it-for-handel-link-goes-to-pjms-hot-mic/

Edited by B-Man

I see it more with young female college graduates being too sensitive. If you even make a harmless joke about any group of people (race, sexuality, etc.) they turn into an angry mob.

Depends who the last person he talked to said.

Agree. I had this very conversation today with a female peer

She: "He (vp) always discounts what I say and never makes eye contact."

Me: "He $&@"s on everyone's point, that's how he deflects"

She: "You don't understand, it's different"

Me: [shrugs]