Prospect Watch: Mitch Trubisky QB, UNC

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he got sonned by Solomon Thomas on the 2 point conversion

Fixed. Stanford was 10-3 fwiw.How did he grow an inch?

The web rumors of shortness were web rumors.

Solomon Thomas pantsed him. How could he not beat a college def end? Imagine facing suh this guy will spend his careeer looking for his pants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If by high ceiling, you mean he hasn't accomplished much yet then of course his roof is higher than others. Other QBs have won bigger games, started more and have better numbers.

He got exposed in his last game. Where was his insane accuracy? You can put that L squarely on his shoulders.

Good college QB's don't necessarily make great NFL QB's. Different skill sets.

Tim Tebow was an incredible college QB but could not play at the NFL level.

I see a lot of Ryan Tannehill in Mitch Trubisky. Both guys essentially had the same pros and cons as prospects coming out of college.

Personally, I'd want something better than that. Tannehill has only been slightly above average even though the Dolphins have done everything possible to surround him with an elite supporting cast over the last couple years.

I see a lot of Ryan Tannehill in Mitch Trubisky. Both guys essentially had the same pros and cons as prospects coming out of college.

Personally, I'd want something better than that. Tannehill has only been slightly above average even though the Dolphins have done everything possible to surround him with an elite supporting cast over the last couple years.

His upside is closer to Matt Ryan. I would expect Trubisky to be gone top 5.

Sure. And his downside is Blaine Gabbert.

Odds are he'll wind up somewhere in the middle, ie Ryan Tannehill/Andy Dalton.

There definitely is a lower floor than Matt Ryan but I don't get where you then assume he doesn't hit potential. If he goes to Kyle Shanahan he will look a lot closer to his ceiling than floor.

There definitely is a lower floor than Matt Ryan but I don't get where you then assume he doesn't hit potential. If he goes to Kyle Shanahan he will look a lot closer to his ceiling than floor.

How many QBs actually hit their potential? Maybe 5-10%? Most significantly under perform relative to their expectations.

That's where I'm getting that from.