TSW Survivor

BUFFALOKIE

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry everyone. Just frustrated at too many repetative and redundant threads on the main board. Did I mention that I had a few last night? Maybe i should start a thread about bourbon, scotch and beer.

Seriously though, sorry. I hereby ban myself from starting any new threads for a period of 217.5 days.

Sorry everyone. Just frustrated at too many repetative and redundant threads on the main board. Did I mention that I had a few last night? Maybe i should start a thread about bourbon, scotch and beer.

Seriously though, sorry. I hereby ban myself from starting any new threads for a period of 217.5 days.

2 hour ban is good. LOL

Can we please start voting to thin out the crowd? I may be a casualty myself, but I find this place to be waaaay overcrowded lately. Too many duplicate threads. It's time to thin the herd SDS. I suggest a thumbs up, thumbs down on OPS. Once you hit a certain number, your out. Likewise with replies, but a higher number. Read more, say less.

Sorry for the drunk post. Everybody please give me a thumbs down and put me out of my misery, cuz this place is a lot less interesting since, well, you know...

BBMB brought a few good posters, but many many more bad ones. Not every thought deserves a new thread people.

Edit: Not for off the wall.

so, when you came in here in 2010, 12 years after the board started, a newbie yourself, you just fit right in eh?

yeah, booze and posting/creating threads is not a good mix OP...

start voting to thin out the crowd. good one

Glad you made it through the night. Just know that with good behavior you can knock .5 days off the ban. :)

You can always start one yourself

Lifting things up, and putting them down. Thanks for the advice, but I dont need any advice...your a idiot. Hot for Okie style? Would ya?. Mrags is gone.

Should we trade down? Ralph is cheap!

How the heck did you become global mod with such a low post count? Where do I apply?

TIL McCoach could kick your and my asses at the same time. Did you know he is a professional arm wrestler?

Edited by BUFFALOKIE

No need to apologize. I'll go if you really think I should. I have better things to do actually. It dawned on me with DC Tom around I'll never get that elusive top poster spot so I really have no need to stick around

This one?

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/193170-drunk-and-wife-is-passed-out/

It's still there, you just need to scroll down further on the first page of threads

Thats not the one Jack, it was during the middle of the week in the morning and the guy started a thread on the main board with a title like "I'm Drunk". Of course all of us hard at work (not working) were immediately drawn to it.

I actually like all these new BBMB posters. Brings a nice crazy to the board.

I will admit though that I haven't yet figured out which Mahomes thread to open.

I think Yolo had "the only one you need", which did not deter some folks.