TSW Survivor

BUFFALOKIE

Sorry everyone. Just frustrated at too many repetative and redundant threads on the main board. Did I mention that I had a few last night? Maybe i should start a thread about bourbon, scotch and beer.

Seriously though, sorry. I hereby ban myself from starting any new threads for a period of 217.5 days.

Don't beat yourself up over it OP

Thread starting/ trolling was probably one of BBMB biggest problems before the shutdown IMO. (Look at me threads)

Edited by Figster

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weed. You will get a lot of takers.

Did someone say weed? B-)

I will admit though that I haven't yet figured out which Mahomes thread to open.

I've solved that problem. I don't even look at the main board. Hell I don't even really go on PPP anymore.

No need to apologize. I'll go if you really think I should. I have better things to do actually. It dawned on me with DC Tom around I'll never get that elusive top poster spot so I really have no need to stick around

Simple solution: Have him whacked and then steadily move up the ladder. You will have plenty of volunteers to do the job at no cost. The muscle will consider it a public service. :bag:

Edited by JohnC

Any new threads?

At a quick glance...Two more trubiskys, two more who do you like/what ifs at 10, and two about something called an air raid.

I've solved that problem. I don't even look at the main board. Hell I don't even really go on PPP anymore.

I'm getting to that point. Shame.

Sous vide has been the most interesting thing here this off season.

Simple solution: Have him whacked and then steadily move up the ladder. You will have plenty of volunteers to do the job at no cost. The muscle will consider it a public service. :bag:

Tom has been relatively quiet. Like a big cat unable to pick a prey because of shear numbers.

At a quick glance...Two more trubiskys, two more who do you like/what ifs at 10, and two about something called an air raid.

Tom has been relatively quiet. Like a big cat unable to pick a prey because of shear numbers.

He's licking his chops and honing in on the the lost clueless lamb. He may be a tad corpulent and weighted down but he still has the ability to pounce although with a lot less bounce. :D

SHEER numbers, Moron.

is it not a discussion board?

how many threads would make you happy?

maybe you should just admit, you can't keep up with the discussion anymore?

no, keep complaining, it's what you do.

Can we please start voting to thin out the crowd? I may be a casualty myself, but I find this place to be waaaay overcrowded lately. Too many duplicate threads. It's time to thin the herd SDS. I suggest a thumbs up, thumbs down on OPS. Once you hit a certain number, your out. Likewise with replies, but a higher number. Read more, say less.

Sorry for the drunk post. Everybody please give me a thumbs down and put me out of my misery, cuz this place is a lot less interesting since, well, you know...

BBMB brought a few good posters, but many many more bad ones. Not every thought deserves a new thread people.

Edit: Not for off the wall.

How bad could the drunk post be...you remembered it.

with all due respect Da, and I can understand why the comment might put you on the defensive, (thanks)

No reason for duplicate threads, or thoughts off the top of your head threads, (when you can use the shoutbox )

Unless of course you come along and beat the living daylights out of the thread with a stick,

then we may need a replacement...

with all due respect Da, and I can understand why the comment might put you on the defensive, (thanks)

No reason for duplicate threads, or thoughts off the top of your head threads, (when you can use the shoutbox )

Unless of course you come along and beat the living daylights out of the thread with a stick,

then we may need a replacement...

smileyslaughing_lol_crying_100-101_zpsfs

I like to scan rhe main board for new information that interests me. That becomes slightly difficult when there are 5 Gillislee threads, or whatever, such as now.

My news is more important than your news. I can post a new thread so my information is better and you can look at me.

Multiple threads 2-3 is one thing. 4 or more equal over kill.

Just saying

The "what would you do ..." and the "what if" threads are the best.

When you're 7.