Two Weeks and Counting.........

Chef Jim

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the advice but.......oh. About a week.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. Geez....next thing you know you'll be telling me to go to the Genessee Brewery for a beer tasting.

I've read their posts so I'm not expecting anything interesting.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. They say pizza's like sex. Even when it's bad it's good. Well those people have never had WNY pizza. :sick:

Oh this one's going to start a riot.

I've got a place for you. Its a bit out of the way but its worth it. I've been going to Louie's in Lockport, NY for years. Most locals don't even know about it. Its not some hipster joint with tiny servings of sous vide asparagus with togarishi butter and kimchi foam served by a some bike riding vegan with a curly moustache and a stupid hat. Its also not a total dive swilling bags of deep fried Sysco crap, High Life and one bottle of wine collecting dust in the corner. In fact there's really no food at all. And no booze either. No music, no distractions. Its the perfect place to go f@#$ yourself. I think you'd really like it.

Edited by Jauronimo

He should keep his finger out of his nose.

I would not advise him not to use his jackknife to clean his ears.

I would also advise him to stop putting his finger through the toilet paper when wiping his butt.

I would also advise him to keep his hands out of the front of his pants and doling the deed like the football security guy that got caught on camera.

So it would be a man date for us.

Thanks for the advice but I......wait, what??

I've got a place for you. Its a bit out of the way but its worth it. I've been going to Louie's in Lockport, NY for years. Most locals don't even know about it. Its not some hipster joint with tiny servings of sous vide asparagus with togarishi butter and kimchi foam served by a some bike riding vegan with a curly moustache and a stupid hat. Its also not a total dive swilling bags of deep fried Sysco crap, High Life and one bottle of wine collecting dust in the corner. In fact there's really no food at all. And no booze either. No music, no distractions. Its the perfect place to go f@#$ yourself. I think you'd really like it.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. I do have some advice for you. I think you need to get laid or something.

He should keep his finger out of his nose.

I would not advise him not to use his jackknife to clean his ears.

I would also advise him to stop putting his finger through the toilet paper when wiping his butt.

I would also advise him to keep his hands out of the front of his pants and doling the deed like the football security guy that got caught on camera.

These are all very good suggestions. I'm glad I'm not going back to WNY, so I'll pass on such life altering restrictions.

Keep your camera rolling for the boarding process.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. Besides, I fly Southwest where the motto is "We Beat the Competition Not Our Passengers."

You should make sure your up at 5am each day.

You should ride a bike 10 miles to then go enjoy a good egg mcmuffin.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. Did you miss the part where I said I fall off the wagon and hang out in Attica when I'm there? There will be no rising at 5am (which is actually 2am for me) for forced marches. And I don't care that there will be Eggamuffins offered at the finish line. Now mimosas at the end? 0:)

Thanks for the advice but.......oh. About a week.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. Geez....next thing you know you'll be telling me to go to the Genessee Brewery for a beer tasting.

Oh this one's going to start a riot.

That may not be a bad thing...they have some pretty good craft beers inside their brew house. Nice view of the High Falls too

That may not be a bad thing...they have some pretty good craft beers inside their brew house. Nice view of the High Falls too

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. You do know where they get the water for that beer right?

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. You do know where they get the water for that beer right?

My father worked on the Erie-Lackawanna railroad. He claimed he would never drink Genny because he would piss in the Genesee River off the train trestle @ Castile.. Yet, he would cliff dive (so I am told) in same said river @ Letchworth. Go figure, old man had standards when it came to the brew.

I guess it would be pretty cool to try and piss off of this bridge:

Where Genny is born...

upper-falls-train-trestle.jpg

i was actually pretty shocked as to how decent the beer is at the brewery is now. i enjoy that place.

Thanks for the advice but I......wait, what??

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. I do have some advice for you. I think you need to get laid or something.

I thought Louie's suited your rather specific tastes. Is that not what you were looking for?

and one of the best brews made in the world ... made here in Sonoma County (Pliny the Younger) gets it's water from the Russian River. I'd never step into that cesspool, so what are you trying to say?

and one of the best brews made in the world ... made here in Sonoma County (Pliny the Younger) gets it's water from the Russian River. I'd never step into that cesspool, so what are you trying to say?

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. I live in the Bay Area and know that river well. That's why I stick to wine.

I thought Louie's suited your rather specific tastes. Is that not what you were looking for?

You were doing fine until you told me to go !@#$ myself. I'm too old to contort my body like that anymore.