A shot at 3 rd draft

Here we go.

Rd 1 Haason Reddick Will be Olb. Temple.6-1 237 4.52 forty 24 reps Fast and strong, High upside ,should cover a lot of ground .

Rd 2 Curtis Samuel wr Ohio state 5-11 197 4.3 forty Explosive thick build . Tough with soft hands Duel threat. Can take alot of coverage away from Sammy.

Rd 3 Ahkello Witherspoon cb Colorado 6-3 200 4.45 forty 40 1`2 vert 10. 6 broad jump, super athlete .

I still think we take Chad Kelly somewhere from here on. You know it.

I could go a hundred different ways,just one. Rip apart

Here we go.

Rd 1 Haason Reddick Will be Olb. Temple.6-1 237 4.52 forty 24 reps Fast and strong, High upside ,should cover a lot of ground .

Rd 2 Curtis Samuel wr Ohio state 5-11 197 4.3 forty Explosive thick build . Tough with soft hands Duel threat. Can take alot of coverage away from Sammy.

Rd 3 Ahkello Witherspoon cb Colorado 6-3 200 4.45 forty 40 1`2 vert 10. 6 broad jump, super athlete .

I don't think Witherspoon tackles well enough for McD

I don't think Witherspoon tackles well enough for McD

I think he can work well with him.

I like it. Would love to see us trade back a few spots in the 1st and get Haason Reddick and also pick up an extra late #2.

Yeah me too. I don`t think he will last that long. Speed kills .I would trade back and try and get baby Watt.

I think he can work well with him.

Yeah me too. I don`t think he will last that long. Speed kills .I would trade back and try and get baby Watt.

I agree Reddick probably won't last more than a few picks after us. What position do you want Watt to play? I don't think his attributes are well suited for WLB, which is what we need.

Here we go.

He's never played WILL.

I am one of those who thinks we need to address qb early, so I don't like this strategy.

I do believe OBD will probably follow something like this plan. I will give my alternatives following your tactics.

If you go with Reddick, I hope you are trading back to take him. #10 is a little rich, I think, though he's an excellent lb choice.

For the second round pick, I like Budda Baker or Obi Melifonwu.

My under the radar third round choice would be Adam Shaheen te from Ashland.

I am one of those who thinks we need to address qb early, so I don't like this strategy.

I do believe OBD will probably follow something like this plan. I will give my alternatives following your tactics.

If you go with Reddick, I hope you are trading back to take him. #10 is a little rich, I think, though he's an excellent lb choice.

I think the problem with your scenario is the players you have us taking probably won't be there. Reddick looks to be the clear 2nd best LB (4-3) behind Foster. I think if we trade back more than 3-5 spots he could be gone. I view Baker and Obi as late 1st early 2nd rd. Both could be gone by the time we pick. I'd be REALLY happy with them though. With Hyde and Poyer playing S, I think we take a CB somewhere in the first 3 rds. I'd be shocked if we dont

If we are gonna take a LB in round 1 I would really like to trade down to do it......

If Foster is on the board at 10, would you trade down?

Those seem like fine picks

I think there will be other equally talented options at WR is Samuel is not there or someone drops

The same with CB in the 3rd round

I could ask see it reversed where they grab an Adobee Jackson in the 2nd round, if he drops

Then address WR in the 3rd

A safety in the first 2 rounds would negate the Poyer/Hyde signings

Unless Hyde was signed all along to be the nickel corner

However HC Sean already stated he will start at safety

jc

does everyone think Rueben Foster will be gone by the 10th pick? Because it seems like he is the man, and will be the man for at least a decade...With as deep as this draft is supposed to be at WR I really hope we do not draft a WR. It would be exciting, but Defense and a Good line is what wins championships.

Edited by Gotta Dream

does everyone think Rueben Foster will be gone by the 10th pick? Because it seems like he is the man, and will be the man for at least a decade...With as deep as this draft is supposed to be at WR I really hope we do not draft a WR. It would be exciting, but Defense and a Good line is what wins championships.

Does he not already have shoulder problems ? Sometimes I think bama players are overrated because of so much talent around each other.

Does he not already have shoulder problems ? Sometimes I think bama players are overrated because of so much talent around each other.

Seems counter-intuitive, but there might be something to this. As a group, they certainly don't seem to live up to expectations.

I think he should be gone by the time we pick but it all depends on the QBs if 1 or 2 get drafted before us, I think there's a chance he falls. If he falls and we pass on him I'll need to buy a new tv

Those seem like fine picks

I think there will be other equally talented options at WR is Samuel is not there or someone drops

The same with CB in the 3rd round

I could ask see it reversed where they grab an Adobee Jackson in the 2nd round, if he drops

Then address WR in the 3rd

A safety in the first 2 rounds would negate the Poyer/Hyde signings

Unless Hyde was signed all along to be the nickel corner

However HC Sean already stated he will start at safety

jc

Sincerely wondering: what makes you think Poyer is a lock to start? By his lack of production and smaller contract, I assumed he was S3 at best.

My pick at QB would be Davis Webb. After watching them all {Qbs} talk included . He strikes me the most.

My pick at QB would be Davis Webb. After watching them all {Qbs} talk included . He strikes me the most.

I like Mahomes, Trubisky, and Watson. I suspect Kizer might be EJ 2.0, but if he fell to the second, I might take a chance.

Otherwise, I'd just pass on qb.