A shot at 3 rd draft

....do not get to see college ball because of work....isn't the Reddick kid "Kiko size" who many squawked about wearing down as the season progressed because of size?...how is Reddick different?...thanks...

Probably do to playing De.Will do well at Lb.

....do not get to see college ball because of work....isn't the Reddick kid "Kiko size" who many squawked about wearing down as the season progressed because of size?...how is Reddick different?...thanks...

He's the same weight as Kiko, but 2" shorter. So he's a bit bulkier than Kiko overall. I see him as a very flexible LB that could line up at Sam, Mike, or Will if needed. And at 4.5 speed he could cover TEs in a pinch as needed.

He's the same weight as Kiko, but 2" shorter. So he's a bit bulkier than Kiko overall. I see him as a very flexible LB that could line up at Sam, Mike, or Will if needed. And at 4.5 speed he could cover TEs in a pinch as needed.

Now someone can see it also.

does everyone think Rueben Foster will be gone by the 10th pick? Because it seems like he is the man, and will be the man for at least a decade...With as deep as this draft is supposed to be at WR I really hope we do not draft a WR. It would be exciting, but Defense and a Good line is what wins championships.

I am hoping for OJ Howard, he fills multiple roles and then we can move to defense and spend some picks on them.

....much appreciated analysis...thanks... :thumbsup:

Now someone can see it also.

Oh, I've been on Reddick at 10 for about a month now. Back then I thought it was a bit of a stretch, but I feel like his stock has risen enough that it wouldn't even be a reach at this point.

....much appreciated analysis...thanks... :thumbsup:

Sure. My pro comparison for him at the moment is a Deion Jones/Ryan Shazier hybrid.

problem is Temple doesn't fit Whaley's 1st round M.O.

So while I like him, I expect the actual targets to be Foster or Cunningham

....the school?.....it should be a criterion?....if so, we have the wrong GM....Kutztown, Chadron State, and good 'ol Coe, football megapowers brought us Reed, Beebe & FredEx......rest my case..........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

Reddick is shorter and from Camden, NJ.

Much tougher... As long as he doesn't bring Camden with him to the NFL he would be a good pick.

Edited by Beef Jerky

....so Camden is New Jersey's Chicago????.................

Yea Chicago... It is not as nearly as big but for as little people as it does have it probably has the highest crime rate in comparison.

The Mayor got indicted for accepting bribes from crime orginazitions that operated within Camden.

This happened a while ago but the place has never recovered. Not to mention they got rid of half the police force.

Edited by Beef Jerky

Yea Chicago... It is not as nearly as big but for as little people as it does have it probably has the highest crime rate in comparison.

The Mayor got indicted for accepting bribes from crime orginazitions that operated within Camden.

This happened a while ago but the place has never recovered. Not to mention they got rid of half the police force.

....does it matter as far as origin?....sure as hell hope a youngster finds his way out of the 'hood to a real life and real living....

....the school?.....it should be a criterion?....if so, we have the wrong GM....Kutztown, Chadron State, and good 'ol Coe, football megapowers brought us Reed, Beebe & FredEx......rest my case..........

i think he is just referring to Whaley usually drafting guys from big successful programs early in the draft.

Does he not already have shoulder problems ? Sometimes I think bama players are overrated because of so much talent around each other.

I agree on Bama players.

I think he should be gone by the time we pick but it all depends on the QBs if 1 or 2 get drafted before us, I think there's a chance he falls. If he falls and we pass on him I'll need to buy a new tv

Funny

I know he's only been around for 3 years, but he's never used a 1st on a school that wasn't in the power 5. In addition, of Whaley's 28 draft picks only 3 have been from the group of 5 (Like Temple). Duke Williams, Randell Johnson, and Dezmin Lewis.

Here's a more in depth article about his trends and a bit about McD's potentially as well. Buffalo Bills draft history under Doug Whaley (college edition)