Top 50 EMPLOYED QBs

8-7 with Luck at QB, but that's a team stat right.

I wasn't the one who brought it up. Ryan wanted to toss out last year's passing stats, but a w/l record from 2014. I found that odd. Did last year's 8-8 finish not fit the narrative or something?

3rd worse defense as opposed to 16th

No run game or OL setting him up on ez street. Luck was a beast last year, and it's pretty unrefutable.

Bills coast into playoffs with ease if one replaced Taylor w Luck.

So you're saying there's more to winning and losing than just passing yards? Tyrod pantsed Luck hard in 2015.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are people honestly debating Luck vs. Taylor???? I thought Luck got overrated when he came out of college as people were saying he was a once in a generation qb.

Now, he has become insanely underrated. He has had possibly the worst GM in NFL history for his whole career. A guy who should have been fired years ago if not for lucking into Luck. If Whaley lucked into Luck, he would be looked at as one of the best GMs in football. There is no comparison between Luck and Taylor. Luck is so far and away superior. Luck has one of the worst olines, 89 year old Gore (if only that Trent Richardson trade worked out!), midgets at wr, and one of the worst defenses in the NFL.

Seriously, nothing screams homer faster than trying to compare Luck to Tyrod Taylor. But they have similar pro bowls!

Are people honestly debating Luck vs. Taylor???? I thought Luck got overrated when he came out of college as people were saying he was a once in a generation qb.

Now, he has become insanely underrated. He has had possibly the worst GM in NFL history for his whole career. A guy who should have been fired years ago if not for lucking into Luck. If Whaley lucked into Luck, he would be looked at as one of the best GMs in football. There is no comparison between Luck and Taylor. Luck is so far and away superior. Luck has one of the worst olines, 89 year old Gore (if only that Trent Richardson trade worked out!), midgets at wr, and one of the worst defenses in the NFL.

Seriously, nothing screams homer faster than trying to compare Luck to Tyrod Taylor. But they have similar pro bowls!

Yes, I think that once you start to believe Tyrod is better than Luck it's time to cut down on the Kool-Aid.

No. people are debating whether Luck is overrated. But some posters are so obsessed with how bad Taylor is that they need to point out that even if Luck is overrated, he's still much better than our QB. You can go back and read through it if you want, but not a single poster has said Tyrod should be higher than Luck or that they would rather have Tyrod than Luck.

No. people are debating whether Luck is overrated. But some posters are so obsessed with how bad Taylor is that they need to point out that even if Luck is overrated, he's still much better than our QB. You can go back and read through it if you want, but not a single poster has said Tyrod should be higher than Luck or that they would rather have Tyrod than Luck.

Luck was overrated as being on of the greatest qbs ever right as a rookie. Now, he is underrated again. But he has potential to be a top 5 qb in this league and all time great. He plays the qb the way I want. He stands in the pocket but is a really good athlete who can make things happen with his feet.

He literally had the one of the worst GMs in NFL history. Easy money this year is betting the Colts wins over this year.

I wasn't the one who brought it up. Ryan wanted to toss out last year's passing stats, but a w/l record from 2014. I found that odd. Did last year's 8-8 finish not fit the narrative or something?

So you're saying there's more to winning and losing than just passing yards? Tyrod pantsed Luck hard in 2015.

Of course, but being critically flawed and coming in 25th of 32 peers isn't gonna help though. Edited by Ryan L Billz

Luck was overrated as being on of the greatest qbs ever right as a rookie. Now, he is underrated again. But he has potential to be a top 5 qb in this league and all time great. He plays the qb the way I want. He stands in the pocket but is a really good athlete who can make things happen with his feet.

He literally had the one of the worst GMs in NFL history. Easy money this year is betting the Colts wins over this year.

He's had a terrible roster around him and has been hampered with injuries since our game to open in '15. Is he healthy this go-around?

Well-said. Imagine if Luck had Sammy to throw to. It could possibly develop into the best QB/WR tandem in the league.

Rosen, Darnold, Jackson, Allen, Falk, Rudolph, Browning, etc... Next year's class appears to be quite deep. Most years if you take a QB at 10 (for example) you may be taking the 30th best player on your board. Next year you might be taking the 8th best player.

I would add McSorley to the list.

Luck being ranked # 6 in this list is not far from the truth...I've seen several " Andrew Luck is overated " posts and tend to disagree....as a few pointed out, he's been playing with one of the worst O-line in the league..add to that some fairly serious injuries and you get the results we've seen lately.....A healthy Luck is a very good/near elite QB.....

I am a TT supporter and would not compare him to Luck......still think Luck is a generational player who if he actually had a D backing him up would be much more successful.

I would definitely put Tyrod over Wentz and Bradford. Wentz is still developing and Bradford stinks. So even pessimistically I would put Tyrod at #19 and I think you could argue he is better than Cousins, Flacco, Tanny, and Dak but you could also make a good argument he is worse than all 4. So realistically I would slot him in the range of 19-15 depending how how you would rate those other QB's. Considering his contract that's not a bad place for the Bills to be. Hopefully with better coaching and some good additions via the draft the Bills can build a good enough team around him to make the playoffs while having a couple of seasons to work on grooming future options at QB.

You mean Td's ?

Don't forget the three 11-5 seasons w playoffs. And don't forget all the excuses you make for #5.

Luck good, you on qb's = bad.

You reading comprehension = BAD...

When did I ever say Luck isn't good?

What, passing yards don't matter to you for QB play? or do only Tyrods rushing yards matter when you try and justify him for QB play?

Can't have it both ways! Please!

Wow... you got all of that outta 2 words, huh?

Too funny how much people make interpretive leaps on what other people think and feel... but I guess it's to be expected...

Where do you rank Luck?

Also, they don't? Link?

First of all, you made the claim, you direct me to a link... but it's a baseless claim so obviously you won't find one...

Secondly...

Where do I rank Luck?

What did that list have him at? 6?

Right now, QBs I put ahead of Luck include (in no particular order and just spitting these off the top of my head) Brees, Brady, Ryan, Wilson, Rodgers, Rivers, Big Ben, and Newton.

Those are guys who I'd have ahead of him, so I guess I'd say if Luck were around #10, that'd be more reasonable.

Too funny... :w00t:

Wait, are people debating Luck vs. Taylor?

This message board is a like a bad game of Telephone... except because it's all actually typed out, you can go back and read the posts and... ya know... not post something stupid like saying that people are arguing that Taylor is better than Luck when absolutely no one is arguing that.

Yes, I think that once you start to believe Tyrod is better than Luck it's time to cut down on the Kool-Aid.

I think you've actually had too much Kool-Aid yourself.

Call poison control first and then go see a neurologist to see if the brain damage is irreversible...

Edited by transplantbillsfan

You reading comprehension = BAD...

When did I ever say Luck isn't good?

Wow... you got all of that outta 2 words, huh?

Too funny how much people make interpretive leaps on what other people think and feel... but I guess it's to be expected...

First of all, you made the claim, you direct me to a link... but it's a baseless claim so obviously you won't find one...

Secondly...

Where do I rank Luck?

What did that list have him at? 6?

Right now, QBs I put ahead of Luck include (in no particular order and just spitting these off the top of my head) Brees, Brady, Ryan, Wilson, Rodgers, Rivers, Big Ben, and Newton.

Those are guys who I'd have ahead of him, so I guess I'd say if Luck were around #10, that'd be more reasonable.

Too funny... :w00t:

Wait, are people debating Luck vs. Taylor?

This message board is a like a bad game of Telephone... except because it's all actually typed out, you can go back and read the posts and... ya know... not post something stupid like saying that people are arguing that Taylor is better than Luck when absolutely no one is arguing that.

I think that 7-10 group is a bit jumbled up and can go a lot of different ways.