Most Underrated QB in College Football

#34fan

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't shatter things for 99% of people that think snaps under center is how to ID a "pro-style" offense.

He could do it if he had to.

That was my point.

Pistol.. Shotgun. Whatever. Put Walker next to Mitch Tu-risky, and he out-performs the 13-start Tarheel easily.

I'm all for the rounds 5-7 upside. The Pryor experiment worked, basketball players turning NFLer is becoming more common. Even our very own Logan Thomas is mid position change. Let's take upside athlete QBs and provide the necessary coaching.. see what happens. At the very least we would have QB's with similar assets to play in case Tyrod gets hurt. Maybe even find a diamond in the rough.

Interesting for a late round pick or UFA prospect at least.

Pretty sure we wouldn't draft another guy like that when we already have to medium size and large size version of that already On the roster.

• 2 weeks later...

If those with years of experience entrusted to be paid a ton of $$$ can't do more than hit or miss unless it's a Peyton Manning, fans are about 1 millionth worse off thinking they have the answer.

And they'll remember the 2 they were right on over 50 years and forget the 115 they touted...

He's not an NFL QB. Practice Squad/CFL caliber at best, more along the lines of Arena Football.

I wouldn't be shocked if he ended up in Canada.... I definitely get that "Russ Wilson" vibe from Walker... He's capable of anything if given a chance...

This is déjà vu from last year. This guy sounds like Vernon Adams v2.0

Wait... Vernon Adams passed for over 10,000 yards in his college career? :mellow:

Eh, speedy QB hitting wide open first reads, simply taking off on foot otherwise....

Same exact guy, every single year. Only the name changes. And none of them do squat in the NFL. Edited by KD in CA