most mocks have bills taking williams

buffuct

Davis is a better overall receiver imo. He has the all time record for receiving yards in FBS, can run any route, has good size/speed, can go up and get it and make people miss. Him over Williams all day long.

I have a sneaky feeling McDermott wants a Luke Keuchly type of middle linebacker and may try to get him in this draft with our first round pick. Would be even better if he could move back and do that. We could probably get a starting WR and DB in the second and third rounds this year because it's so deep at those spots.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually think this pick could potentially have the opposite effect. They could end up fighting over touches...just saying.

I thought the OP you're responding to might be sar chasm?

You could be right. To which I say: "Sammy, Shut up, Stay on the field, and Catch the d*mn ball or somebody else will".

Mike Williams reminds me of AJ Green, he's got great ball skills, average speed, creates separate with his body. If we get Mike Williams, I'm not going to be disappointed. If we drafted a RB or a guard I'd be disappointed.

saw shaq on a ton of mocks last year to us. Im not sure where he is getting that opinion from but I see tons of mocks every year that get our pick right.

Not at the table, mind sharing links to said mocks? 'Cuz I can't find one much less "tons" and I don't share your experience of seeing "tons" every year that get our pick right - but like I said, I don't have "ESPN Insider" so I lack access to some of 'em. I'd be happy to be set straight here.

saw shaq on a ton of mocks last year to us. Im not sure where he is getting that opinion from but I see tons of mocks every year that get our pick right.

I remember seeing him in a couple mocks but I don't remember by who, I think the majority had him off the board by our pick.

Didn't a lot of sites have us taking Ebron in 2014 as well?

I remember seeing him in a couple mocks but I don't remember by who, I think the majority had him off the board by our pick.

Didn't a lot of sites have us taking Ebron in 2014 as well?

that is my recollection as well. Most mocks didn't think he would be there when we picked but there was a Rex/Clemson connection that did lead to some "experts" predicting it.

Not at the table, mind sharing links to said mocks? 'Cuz I can't find one much less "tons" and I don't share your experience of seeing "tons" every year that get our pick right - but like I said, I don't have "ESPN Insider" so I lack access to some of 'em. I'd be happy to be set straight here.

I look at hundreds if not thousands of mocks throughout the year on here and a lot of other places. Most are changed daily. I don't have espn insider either lol.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/www.buffalorumblings.com/platform/amp/2016/4/22/11487942/espn-2016-nfl-mock-draft-shaq-lawson-buffalo-bills&ved=0ahUKEwj9mpCtvIbTAhWC64MKHYd7DBwQFgg6MAQ&usg=AFQjCNFb6MDEODyxCXqH49YOQl5r0dZD8w

here's two mocks with shaq to bills that I found by searching shaq lawson mocked to bills.

Earlier in the process on draft shows they would talk about shaq as a fit for the bills and he was talked about a lot here. Close to the draft his stock went up and he shot up mocks. Was anyone here really surprised we drafted him?

Edited by Not at the table Karlos

I want them to take Williams, only because we've let a few guys named Williams go, and we need to get our count back up.

at a certain point in the draft I think it's ok to go with BWA (Best Williams Available) Edited by YoloinOhio

Mock drafts really seem like a monumental waste of time. Even so called "experts" are rarely correct. It's one of the most mystifying things in sports, why so many care so deeply about them and try to predict the mental processes of 32 different groups of professional talent evaluators who rarely have any interest in telegraphing their actual thoughts.

Post of excellence.

They aint taking him though.

Like Bandito said. he aint all that.

at ten, i want all that and my bag of chips

Edited by 3rdand12

at a certain point in the draft I think it's ok to go with BWA (Best Williams Available)

I vote for Kentucky's Stanley Williams. For multiple reasons:

He's a Stanley - I need to fill my quota of proper English-sounding blokes since Nigel left.

He's a running back - we need a few more of those.

His nickname is Boom - that just reeks of awesome.

I vote for Kentucky's Stanley Williams. For multiple reasons:

He's a Stanley - I need to fill my quota of proper English-sounding blokes since Nigel left.

He's a running back - we need a few more of those.

His nickname is Boom - that just reeks of awesome.

Just like awesome star RB Boom Herron.