Mets fans?

Another Fan

1 minute ago, Misterbluesky said:

70's...I know Lag took his share of standing still in Fla..seemed like nearly every game I watched..he was watching..meaning the ball going over the plate.Maybe he was told to let loose and not be so tied up .I liked him in the cards series..

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see him get on track. The guy is all effort and an amazing CFer, just hasn't found his way at the plate. Over the weekend I think I heard Keith say something to the effect that he thinks too much at the plate...which is kinda funny coming from Keith. So maybe you're right about letting loose.

Anyway, I'm glad they haven't given up on him. 

After another disappointing start for Matz on Easter and a snowed out game, Mets will push Noah to Wednesday (Facebook Live only by the way) and give the ball to Harvey tonight. Here's to hoping a contract walk year motivates Matt to show us something resembling at least 2015 Harvey as I know we will never see 2013 Harvey.

And yes...Wednesdays game is Facebook only. Even for those with MLB.TV out of market. Facebook purchased the rights to 25 games this year and this is the first and only Mets one. I'm not happy about it but I guess at least get it out of the way? Then again the weather looks like crap today and tomorrow in NYC so who knows. 

I

10 hours ago, Tierlifer said:

After another disappointing start for Matz on Easter and a snowed out game, Mets will push Noah to Wednesday (Facebook Live only by the way) and give the ball to Harvey tonight. Here's to hoping a contract walk year motivates Matt to show us something resembling at least 2015 Harvey as I know we will never see 2013 Harvey.

And yes...Wednesdays game is Facebook only. Even for those with MLB.TV out of market. Facebook purchased the rights to 25 games this year and this is the first and only Mets one. I'm not happy about it but I guess at least get it out of the way? Then again the weather looks like crap today and tomorrow in NYC so who knows. 

I'm not on facebook so I will have to miss the game. I wouldn't mind as much if Syndergaard wasn't pitching.

23 minutes ago, Bills4everNY said:

I

I'm not on facebook so I will have to miss the game. I wouldn't mind as much if Syndergaard wasn't pitching.

I do not care how easy it is to create a fake profile. It's complete and utter garbage that this is how you have to view it. Not to mention you do not even get Gary, Keith and Ron but instead we are getting John Kruk and some other tool. 

14 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Found the game...rain delay.

If this gets rained out, does Facebook get a raincheck, or can we put this stupidity behind us?

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Gugny said:

If this gets rained out, does Facebook get a raincheck, or can we put this stupidity behind us?

When I asked my wife for her password,she thought I was playing with her.Yes...showing a game this way is pretty darn lame,better than no feed at all though.

2 hours ago, Misterbluesky said:

This footage is brutal..and these announcers?Smilies flying by..In and out video.

Yeah, definitely.  Give me Howie on the radio any day.  Great win, today.  Nick clutch hitting by Rosario.  Mickey continues to manage the bullpen well, but I'd like to see deGrom and Syndergaard get some 7 inning starts.  Thor didn't have his great stuff today, but was still very good.  15Ks by Mets pitchers today and even Robles had a nice showing.  Great game.

• Like (+1) 1

The Santana steal was set up..going against one of the best in the game calls for desperation to create runs...for the 9-5 working crowd.. hit until the weekend..1 pm tomorrow and a very rare Friday off in DC.

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

Yeah, definitely.  Give me Howie on the radio any day.  Great win, today.  Nick clutch hitting by Rosario.  Mickey continues to manage the bullpen well, but I'd like to see deGrom and Syndergaard get some 7 inning starts.  Thor didn't have his great stuff today, but was still very good.  15Ks by Mets pitchers today and even Robles had a nice showing.  Great game.

I wonder if Rosies head is a bit off? Having pitchers hit before you has to sting! 

14 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

The Santana steal was set up..going against one of the best in the game calls for desperation to create runs...for the 9-5 working crowd.. hit until the weekend..1 pm tomorrow and a very rare Friday off in DC.

I wonder if Rosies head is a bit off? Having pitchers hit before you has to sting! 

I see the logic in it after the first time through the order.  I'm sure (hope) that Callaway explained that to him.

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

I had a heart palpitation when I saw that Syndegaard was pulled after 4. Then I checked the pitch count, 92 through 4 is a lot, especially this early in the year. 

And I was OK with pulling Harvey after 5 last night. Early in the year, cold night and he needs the confidence.

With that said, I agree about stretching these guys out if they are pitching well. 

54 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I see the logic in it after the first time through the order.  I'm sure (hope) that Callaway explained that to him.

I may have posted this, but the explanation I heard was that if he bats in front of the pitcher he won't see as many good pitches. It also makes it easier for me to swallow Cespedes batting 2nd.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

I agree we are going to start needing more length or the pen will get fried. I think once we get some normal weather finally that will happen. 

Goodness Gsellman and Lugo look like they are going to be absolute deadly weapons outta the pen!!!

1 hour ago, Another Fan said:

Didn't see the game today but seemed like a good win

Really really hope this isn't starting a trend with Facebook streaming games 

Luckily this was the first and only one for the Mets this year. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Another Fan said:

I think it's one game/season this year.  We're done.

19 hours ago, Another Fan said:

Just a FYI..the game was replayed on SNY last night at 8...today's game will be on at 7...check it out..it's a good one so far.p.s.- I don't have access to PIX any longer since our local MeTv Ch pulled the games...I watch those taped games that evening or the next morning on SNY.

Grand Slam!

3 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

Just a FYI..the game was replayed on SNY last night at 8...today's game will be on at 7...check it out..it's a good one so far.p.s.- I don't have access to PIX any longer since our local MeTv Ch pulled the games...I watch those taped games that evening or the next morning on SNY.

Grand Slam!

Ha! I'm following at work. Nothing like seeing that 4 flip to an 8 in the box score! Just as good, deGrom got out of a bases loaded nobody out jam the inning before. And I think Trea Turner was ejected.