Predict the Pick!!

so this is for the entire 1st round not just the Bills?

Cool! I'm capable of perfection! If you consider 0-32 perfect. A few of the top 10 I might get, but.... It's such a crap shoot. The Brownies might take a Power Forward at 1 or 12, you never know. I mean, they can't have Lebron, but he owns the city. :)

Our secondary is so bad that I think if Hooker or Humphrys are there that they have to be the pick. I would go Hooker only because this draft is so deep at CB, there are 10 CB's that I would take with our 2nd rd pick and be happy with. With our secondary being so bad I think our first two picks will address it. We could potentially get two rookie starters from this draft to greatly improve the secondary.

If hooker is there it's hooker. If not wr williams

we have no need for a broken neck WR in the first round,if at all. We have nine WR's on the roster. And McD has said he believes the #2 is already on the roster. I'll take Zach Cunningham all day at 10

Me and my friends do this every yr and we have a scoring system we use.

3pts = direct hit = player spot & team

2pts= player in spot or player to exact team.

1pt = Position to team pk. Basically if u pk OJ Howard to Bills at #10 and they take Njoku u get a pt for getting position correct.

We add up the score at the end of first rd. Tie breaker is who ever has more direct hit pks.

we have no need for a broken neck WR in the first round,if at all. We have nine WR's on the roster. And McD has said he believes the #2 is already on the roster. I'll take Zach Cunningham all day at 10

But do we have a TRUE #2? Coaches say stuff, I don't always believe them. I still think we need more talent, numbers isn't enough.

But do we have a TRUE #2? Coaches say stuff, I don't always believe them. I still think we need more talent, numbers isn't enough.

Keep in mind most of these numbers were paid in FA.Probably bigger monies than would be paid for a number 3-4 WR. If we do draft one,it'll be 3rd day imo. But if Chris Godwin was there in the third,I may have to jump on that.

Me and my friends do this every yr and we have a scoring system we use.

3pts = direct hit = player spot & team

2pts= player in spot or player to exact team.

1pt = Position to team pk. Basically if u pk OJ Howard to Bills at #10 and they take Njoku u get a pt for getting position correct.

We add up the score at the end of first rd. Tie breaker is who ever has more direct hit pks.

That seems like a good system.

This is how the scoring system works on NFL.com

http://predictpick.nfl.com/prizing

You will earn Fantasy Points based on the accuracy of the selections you made on your Draft Card in comparison to the actual results of round 1 of the Draft as outlined in the below chart. NOTE: Prior to submitting your Draft Card, double check your selections to ensure that you are selecting players who are draft-eligible.

Note that you are guessing the pick order, not the team who picks each player. In the event of a trade, your picks will not change order with the trading teams. For example, if team A trades up from the 12th pick to the 4th pick, your pick order will stay the same regardless of which NFL team picks in that slot.

POINT LEVEL DEFINITION FANTASY POINTS EARNED Correct Pick 100 Fantasy Points will be awarded for each selected prospect on your Draft Card who was picked during round 1 of the Draft in the same number order as your selection.

Example: if you selected John Doe to be picked first on your Draft Card and if during the 2017 NFL Draft he was actually picked first, then you will receive 100 Fantasy Points.

100 Fantasy Points One Away 50 Fantasy Points will be awarded for each selected prospect on your Draft Card who was picked during round 1 of the Draft either 1 position before or after your selection.

Example: if you selected John Doe to be picked second on your Draft Card and if during the 2017 NFL Draft he was actually picked either first or third, then you will receive 50 Fantasy Points.

50 Fantasy Points Two Away 20 Fantasy Points will be awarded for each selected prospect on your Draft Card who was picked during round 1 of the Draft either 2 positions before or after your selection.

Example: if you selected John Doe to be picked third on your Draft Card and if during the 2017 NFL Draft he was actually picked either first or fifth, then you will receive 20 Fantasy Points.

20 Fantasy Points Three Plus (but still selected in first round) 10 Fantasy Points will be awarded for each selected prospect on your Draft Card who was picked during round 1 of the Draft either 3 or more positions before or after your selection.

Example: if you selected John Doe to be picked tenth on your Draft Card and if during the 2017 NFL Draft he was actually picked seventh (or earlier) or between thirteenth and thirty-second, then you will receive 10 Fantasy Points.

10 Fantasy Points

Additionally, you will have the opportunity to earn Bonus Fantasy Points, which are based on the quantity of Correct Picks (as defined above) made on your Draft Card as follows:

POINT LEVEL BONUS FANTASY POINTS EARNED 5 to 9 Correct Picks 100 Bonus Fantasy Points 10 to 14 Correct Picks 200 Bonus Fantasy Points 15 to 19 Correct Picks 300 Bonus Fantasy Points 20 to 24 Correct Picks 400 Bonus Fantasy Points 25 to 29 Correct Picks 500 Bonus Fantasy Points 30 to 32 Correct Picks 600 Bonus Fantasy Points

Scoring Example: If a participant picks, in exact order, the thirty-two (32) first round Draft picks, he/she will accrue 3,100 Fantasy Points + 600 Bonus Fantasy Points for a total of 3,700 Fantasy Points (maximum number of Fantasy Points available). If a prospective NFL player is picked by a team in the first round of the Draft but was not included in the list of pre-identified prospective NFL players provided on the Fantasy Game Page during the Promotion Period, no Fantasy Points will be earned for that pick. If a participant does not fill in all thirty-two (32) slots in his/her Draft Card by the completion of the Promotion Period, no Fantasy Points will be earned for the pick(s) which was left blank.

I think the Bills draft board looks like this.

1) Garrett

2) Hooker

3) Adams

4) Lattimore

5) Watson

6) Howard

7) Thomas

8) Reddick

9) Peppers

10) Allen

With 9 WRs on the roster I think they either add one in round 3 or round 4 (acquired by trading down in round 2).

i just can't imagine San Fran not picking up a QB. new coach that was a former OC and there's no QB on the roster. if they do then there could be a run on QB's which means the talent falls to us! we have our pick of S or WR, two of our biggest needs. i think teams will reach for RB's too. this is one of the most talented groups in a long time but i just don't put that much value in RB's. Fournette, Cook, McCaffrey all have a chance of being top 10 picks. using those 2 assumptions we can get someone really talented at 10 or better yet trade back and still have our pick of one of those top guys at 15-20. every time i do one of these there's still great players like Corey Davis available at 20

• 3 weeks later...