Another "victim"

4merper4mer

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about a douche bag runner sharing the trail? Man, I cannot believe the amount of people willing to risk their safety by wearing in-ear buds that block out all sound...bigger douche bags than the spandex mafia.

Occum's Shaver says bikey isn't exactly telling the truth.

Runners are much worse than the Lycra bikers. I believe the cyclist here because I've seen this stuff happen before. Runners hate getting passed.

"I was ringing my bell I was ringing my bell." These guys are the worst. He even admits to making a face at the guy or something. Go around him an shut up. I knew they were all looking for fights with people in cars but I guess they need to diversify.

If the shoulders of the roads didn't resemble the surface of the moon, then maybe cyclists wouldn't have to stick out a little more.

Waaaahhhhhh. did they not know this when they bought there ridiculous outfits?

You know why the roads look the way the look? Because they were designed for cars. Bikes are guests. In general guests need to STFU. Cyclists generally follow few rules and have an excuse for every time they pull some crap like not stopping for stop signs or passing everyone in line at a light because their going up the shoulder they otherwise whine about.

How hard can it possibly be to wheel your Schwinn around a jogger for Pete's sake? This dude had to ring his little bell and do some sort of bottom feeding power trip. Now he is in the paper for getting his ass kicked. Can you imagine if this country was full of guys like this in the lead up to WW2?

The runner is a hero. I'm driving down a 2 lane country road the other day and traffic backs up for a few mins.

Some spandex mafioso decides that's a good place to dress up like Lance and show off those glutes.

Happens every day, every where. Then they go home and go on Facebook and complain about guys like you that were trying to get to work on time.

If the shoulders of the roads didn't resemble the surface of the moon, then maybe cyclists wouldn't have to stick out a little more.

So every shoulder of every road should be smooth enough to accommodate bikers? I'm really getting tired how the super minority is constantly demanding that they be accommodated.

this is it. if d-bags exercising can't deal with each other, they need to be kicked in the teeth.

Or as my wife says "go join a gym!"

no doubt. i work out 3-4 days a week, but it's inside a building. i've never really had a problem with runners, but like others in the thread, i just can't stand the attitude of some bikers. the last thing i want to do is get in the way of someone riding and make a dangerous situation, yet those !@#$ers are so cavalier on the road that more often than not, they put themselves in danger, only to be but hurt towards the driver that's trying to avoid them in the first place.

nothing drives me more nuts when there's a solid sidewalk and some sassy on a bike hogs the road.

Waaaahhhhhh. did they not know this when they bought there ridiculous outfits?

You know why the roads look the way the look? Because they were designed for cars. Bikes are guests. In general guests need to STFU. Cyclists generally follow few rules and have an excuse for every time they pull some crap like not stopping for stop signs or passing everyone in line at a light because their going up the shoulder they otherwise whine about.

How hard can it possibly be to wheel your Schwinn around a jogger for Pete's sake? This dude had to ring his little bell and do some sort of bottom feeding power trip. Now he is in the paper for getting his ass kicked. Can you imagine if this country was full of guys like this in the lead up to WW2?

Happens every day, every where. Then they go home and go on Facebook and complain about guys like you that were trying to get to work on time.

If the roads were meant for cars, why are bikes considered motor vehicles? That insinuates they are more than guests.

I'm sorry many cyclists don't follow the rules of the road, though. I always stop for signs and red lights. In fact I hate the douchebags that give all of us a bad image. I'm just trying to put my 30 miles in.

Regarding spandex...you don't have to worry wearing it unless you got something to hide!..

So every shoulder of every road should be smooth enough to accommodate bikers? I'm really getting tired how the super minority is constantly demanding that they be accommodated.

Wouldn't you want decent roads for all?

The biker sounds like a little kitty. Going in to defense mode like a cowering dog, what a joke. Fight back, you limp wristed fruitcake

if bicyclists paid for the road as cars do than maybe they'd get one.

no doubt. i work out 3-4 days a week, but it's inside a building. i've never really had a problem with runners, but like others in the thread, i just can't stand the attitude of some bikers. the last thing i want to do is get in the way of someone riding and make a dangerous situation, yet those !@#$ers are so cavalier on the road that more often than not, they put themselves in danger, only to be but hurt towards the driver that's trying to avoid them in the first place.

nothing drives me more nuts when there's a solid sidewalk and some sassy on a bike hogs the road.

I hate when you're on the treadmill or reclined bike and someone won't let you pass. I ring my bell! I RING MY BELL!

If the roads were meant for cars, why are bikes considered motor vehicles? That insinuates they are more than guests.

I'm sorry many cyclists don't follow the rules of the road, though. I always stop for signs and red lights. In fact I hate the douchebags that give all of us a bad image. I'm just trying to put my 30 miles in.

Regarding spandex...you don't have to worry wearing it unless you got something to hide!..

Wouldn't you want decent roads for all?

those that don't follow the rules and stop at stop lights have to deal with me. In Ohio I was driving and coming to stop signs. A biker would breeze by everyone at the light or stop sign and blow the stop. We, the group of vehicles, would have to slow down each time. I laid coal on him every time and he finally got really upset and stopped to let me pass flipping me off. Sorry, brah, diesel smoked you out.

But I've also incurred the opposite. A guy passed a biker and about knocked him off his bike, the biker caught up and yelled at the dude in his window. Dude went to get out of his vehicle so I got out of mine and told the little dude to get back in his car because he was wrong and stupid. He complied.

I am guilty of this, but again, i don't jog, i walk or hike, the worst that happens to me is that someone goes by me and it scares the living daylights out of me just out of sheer surprise.

How about a douche bag runner sharing the trail? Man, I cannot believe the amount of people willing to risk their safety by wearing in-ear buds that block out all sound...bigger douche bags than the spandex mafia.

1. If the roads were meant for cars, why are bikes considered motor vehicles? That insinuates they are more than guests.

2. Regarding spandex...you don't have to worry wearing it unless you got something to hide!..

3. Wouldn't you want decent roads for all?

1. My guess is that bikes are considered motor vehicle because some whiny lobbyist got some crap through the system. You know what I personally consider a motor vehicle? A vehicle that has a motor in it.

2. Convince yourself any way you want. The tightie brighties are meant to attract look at me attention, plain and simple. White not t-shirt and a regular friggin pair of shorts? Because.....douche bags.

3. I don't complain that bike trails are too narrow for my car and don't expect you to pay to have them widened.