Great Chris Godwin Article

Rigotz

http://billswire.usatoday.com/2017/03/20/2017-nfl-draft-chris-godwin-scouting-report-buffalo-bills/

Godwin has been the guy I've wanted since the season ended.

I'm still unsure why so many posters think we will spend essentially 3 first round picks on WR by selecting one at #10 when we're a run-first team.

Anyway... Godwin could give us really solid #2WR production behind Sammy and potentially even more.
Think of a bigger, faster, more explosive Robert Woods.

I don't get it. The write-up and the clips say Jerry Rice can't hold his jock -- but he's a "day 2" pick. What's wrong with him? Is 6-1 too short?

Had some easy concentration drops, not "twitchy" fast and plays like a big body guy without being super tall. Straight line speed is fast, but takes a while to get in/out of his breaks.

That's pretty much all I could figure out. Scouting reports say he's not a good blocker, but he looks solid ... plays mean.

Would much rather have him in the 2nd and a game changing CB/S/TE in the first.

trashing Jerry is a bit disrespectful IMO..........

I think you missed the point of the comment.

Had some easy concentration drops, not "twitchy" fast and plays like a big body guy without being super tall. Straight line speed is fast, but takes a while to get in/out of his breaks.

That's pretty much all I could figure out. Scouting reports say he's not a good blocker, but he looks solid ... plays mean.

Would much rather have him in the 2nd and a game changing CB/S/TE in the first.

Thanks for the analysis.

I don't get it. The write-up and the clips say Jerry Rice can't hold his jock -- but he's a "day 2" pick. What's wrong with him? Is 6-1 too short?

I would question anyone's mental stability that would say such a thing as that. Jerry was one of a kind

All for Williams/Davis in the first, or Zay/Ross in the 2nd, and or Goodwin/Schuster/Krupp in the 3rd, or whomever

The WR talent on our team presently is laughable so I'd love to see us pull a Texans

And grabbing two young high ceiling potential WR's this year

However all the mocks I read says Chris is more a 3rd round pick but that's bound to change over and over again in the next month

So if he is there in the 2nd and worth it I hope we land him

jc