London "Terrorist Attack"

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Asian" = Rammy Stabby Mo?

Do Liberals want the Police State more then they want female subordination, un-ending terrorism, rape and pedophilia??

I can't decide.

Trick bag. Never police state. Doesn't mean I want the others. But, never police state. There is hope that cultural change can weed the other evils out. But in an authoritarian police state, change is harder to achieve.

So, no, he wasn’t ‘Asian’, as Sky News said, meaning actual Asian, but he was ‘Asian’ meaning British euphemism for Muslim.

Via NY Post:

The terrorist behind the London rampage was identified as Abu Izzadeen, a radical Muslim cleric who’s been convicted of inciting terrorist acts in England
, law enforcement sources told The Independent.

Izzadeen, a well-known Islamist extremist formerly known as Trevor Brooks, was born to Jamaican parents in the UK and converted to Islam when he was 17
, according to The Guardian.

Screen-Shot-2017-03-22-at-3.53.16-PM.png

So, no, he wasn’t ‘Asian’, as Sky News said, meaning actual Asian, but he was ‘Asian’ meaning British euphemism for Muslim.

Via NY Post:

The terrorist behind the London rampage was identified as Abu Izzadeen, a radical Muslim cleric who’s been convicted of inciting terrorist acts in England, law enforcement sources told The Independent.

Izzadeen, a well-known Islamist extremist formerly known as Trevor Brooks, was born to Jamaican parents in the UK and converted to Islam when he was 17, according to The Guardian.

Or Trevor Brooks could be from that long, distinguished line of Vietnamese Brookses...

The NY Post has just retracted that story.

A report that identified the knife-wielding attacker who killed at least three people during a rampage in central London as Abu Izzadeen has been withdrawn.

I would have deleted but it has already been responded to.

I had hoped with two sources (SKY News and NY Post) it was enough to add to the thread, but it was a mistake

Edited by B-Man

Via NY Post:

The terrorist behind the London rampage was identified as Abu Izzadeen, a radical Muslim cleric who’s been convicted of inciting terrorist acts in England
, law enforcement sources told The Independent.

Izzadeen, a well-known Islamist extremist formerly known as Trevor Brooks, was born to Jamaican parents in the UK and converted to Islam when he was 17
, according to The Guardian.

I believe that British euphemism for Asian is anyone from Asia, which is not limited to East Asia

Imagine if he had a pen. And a phone.

Now that's a professional terrorist.

I believe that British euphemism for Asian is anyone from Asia, which is not limited to East Asia

Thank heavens they didn't call him a Wog.

Reminds me of a Jewish friend who would jokingly refer to himself as Asian-American since Israel is in Asia. So I reminded him of that time when his People were in Egypt and suggested that also made him African-American :lol:

I was just checking out some of the video reports from the MSM. SKY for example had "Firearms Incident" at the top of the screen? Firearms incident? I heard CNN did the same but I didn't check them. The flagrant dis-info program these guys are running is almost as alarming as the attack itself.