Miami Extends the Legendary Kiko Alonso

Run right at him every play.

I really like the guy and he had probably the best start to a Bills career that I can remember. But he was severely overrated before he blew out his knee. But either way, good for him getting paid and be a millionaire in Miami. There are probably worse things.

Edited by C.Biscuit97

Kiko Alonso's deal is a three-year extension for $25m ($18.5m gtd) that tacks on to the $3.9m tender he got this year.

— Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) March 21, 2017

Happy for Kiko. Hopefully he'll have an injury free season next year. Another awesome former LB of Bills'.

Yes it is a 4 yr deal avg 6.25 mill a yr., pricey but not as bad as OP mistakenly stated 3 yrs 25 mill which would have been insane.

1st yr 3.9 mill then avg 7.03 for 3 yrs.

Run right at him every play.

I really like the guy and he had probably the best start to a Bills career that I can remember. But he was severely overrated before he blew out his knee. But either way, good for him getting paid and be a millionaire in Miami. There are probably worse things.

The later in the season they play them the less of a concern he is.

He wasnt solid while he was here?

It's likely he's referring to his time not here. His best season was his season in Buffalo. He was not good in Philly. He improved in Miami, but was still an average player on a team that had LB issues.