Just heard the Andre Homes Interview on WGR/Murohy Show

He is a rather fast talking, enterianing speaker.

Former Basketball player and ran track to help his speed. He loves to catch but also learned young to block for other receivers to help them score and says he enjoys that part of the game - refreshing take.

Small college (Hillsdale College) since he didn't make Division 1 but it made him more responsible and increased his drive by learning from older players, one that was drafted in 3rd round by AZ Cardinals.

John Murphy recalled (and I forgot) when he had a 50 yard catch against us - he laughed and said he watches that play a lot.

He discussed the contract fiasco and was just watching TV and was surprised when it said he had signed so wanted to let his friends know it wasn't official then but then said he is glad he is a Buffalo Bill.

Ready to play any role the coaches ask him to play - sounded humble and was working out prior to the show - is dedicated to be ready for the season.

Even if we draft a No 2 in draft - hard not to root for a budding team player like this guy...

Thanks for that recap. Look forward to seeing him contribute for us!

Former Basketball player and ran track to help his speed. He loves to catch but also learned young to block for other receivers to help them score and says he enjoys that part of the game - refreshing take.

Small college (Hillsdale College) since he didn't make Division 1 but it made him more responsible and increased his drive by learning from older players, one that was drafted in 3rd round by AZ Cardinals.

John Murphy recalled (and I forgot) when he had a 50 yard catch against us - he laughed and said he watches that play a lot.

He discussed the contract fiasco and was just watching TV and was surprised when it said he had signed so wanted to let his friends know it wasn't official then but then said he is glad he is a Buffalo Bill.

Ready to play any role the coaches ask him to play - sounded humble and was working out prior to the show - is dedicated to be ready for the season.

Even if we draft a No 2 in draft - hard not to root for a budding team player like this guy...

WR2. He is a typical X receiver. Sammy the Y and "fill in the blank" for Z.

CB/S 10

S/CB 44

OT/LB 75

Agreed^^^ just can't see it any other way unless we can't sign back Zach and they also want to get a LB in the second.

Agreed^^^ just can't see it any other way unless we can't sign back Zach and they also want to get a LB in the second.

in an ideal world zach brown is only a backup. i don't get why everyone is so hyped about him. if we sign him he should be off the team in 2 years when we find a replacement.

Good recap. Thanks. Until he showed up on the Bills radar, I knew almost nothing about the guy.

in an ideal world zach brown is only a backup. i don't get why everyone is so hyped about him. if we sign him he should be off the team in 2 years when we find a replacement.

People are hyped about Zach Brown because he was a productive player year last year and we're thin at LB. If we already had 3 studs LBs to man McD's D, there'd be less hype.

Good recap. Thanks. Until he showed up on the Bills radar, I knew almost nothing about the guy.

People are hyped about Zach Brown because he was a productive player year last year and we're thin at LB. If we already had 3 studs LBs to man McD's D, there'd be less hype.

I guess I just don't see it. He had numbers and looked good at times but struggled in then reality of the game as he wasn't good enough to be what we needed in a system that favored linebackers.

a second round pick can still be a starter... For Whaley's job he needs 3 starters out of this draft, one needs to be a star. Edited by Beef Jerky

Why are you guys so highly in a receiver making 2 million a year. Kinda says what his worth is

No, it just says what his market value is. Whaley's team has generally excelled at finding cheap role players. Lorenzo Alexander says hi.

The reason why I think it'd be nice to have him back is he can cover. We need a decent nickel LB. He's basically a JAG but we're in need of his particular brand of jagitude.

I guess I just don't see it. He had numbers and looked good at times but struggled in then reality of the game as he wasn't good enough to be what we needed in a system that favored linebackers.

Come on bro. I think someone who came in 2nd in tackles in the NFL may have a little easier job at growing and adapting his game to be a competent 16 game starter than a rookie.

Come on bro. I think someone who came in 2nd in tackles in the NFL may have a little easier job at growing and adapting his game to be a competent 16 game starter than a rookie.

takcles are the second most worthless stay in the NFL

Sacks are first.

WR2. He is a typical X receiver. Sammy the Y and "fill in the blank" for Z.

CB/S 10

S/CB 44

OT/LB 75

I hope to see Sammy in every wideout spot during the course of the season. He should be moved around. Would be nice to get him in motion from time to time as well. If for no other reason than to help TT with his recognition pre snap.