Bills vs Packers 2014

One of the best games ive ever been to. When we strip-sacked Rogers at the end, you couldn't help but think that we were playoff bound.

Agreed. Loudest I've heard the Ralph (28 so not a ton of great memories) and that strip sack the place went insane. I remember fans were celebrating for a good hour in the parking lot after before even considering leaving it was pretty special. I remember thinking it was the launch pad for the Bills to get back into the playoffs and matter a little...whoops haha

The Gilmore dropped pick 6 made that a wash.

There are times when people say......"he should've intercepted that, it would have been 6" when it was actually a tough grab............but the ball Gilmore dropped.......sheesh, that was literally as certain of a pick 6 as you can have that far from the goal line.

Yeah but GIlmore also dropped an easy pick six. It was a wash.

I seem to be seeing this repeatedly, but my recollection of the play is that Jordy made a heads-up play and just barely tipped the ball, causing him to miss. I don't call it a drop, I call it a great play by Nelson.

Look at poor Nelson up top..haha

It's weird though, I thought only Tyrod missed guys running down the field completely wide open.

I remember when they came back from commercial they brought it up. I think of this exact play every time someone posts about WR running wide open and TT not hitting them. Every QB in the league has it happen.

Disclaimer: no I am not saying TT is Rodgers lol.

I seem to be seeing this repeatedly, but my recollection of the play is that Jordy made a heads-up play and just barely tipped the ball, causing him to miss. I don't call it a drop, I call it a great play by Nelson.

That was my recollection as well. It wasn't a fantastic strip but he did enough to cause Gillmore to drop it. Like they say that's why hes a DB and not a WR.

Jody got a hand on the football in both instances. :devil:

The Bills defense got a hand on A LOT of Rodgers passes that day........some were picked, some floated helplessly to the turf........the game shouldn't have been as close as it was given how ineffective Rodgers was against that defense.