Sleeper WR on the roster

Hah.

TJ Graham's senior year: 46 rec for 757 yards, 7 TD's

Listenbee's best year: 41 rec for 753, 5 TD's

Not to mention TJ had another 1000 yards returning.

Yes that is why TJ was a first round pick and Listenbee.....not

#s don't tell anything

TJ was a body catcher who struggled to track the deep ball

Listenbee is the exact opposite

Nice try

I hope this doesnt turn this thread a bad direction but the college qb throwing to each makes a difference as well.....

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes that is why TJ was a first round pick and Listenbee.....not

I hope this doesnt turn this thread a bad direction but the college qb throwing to each makes a difference as well.....

TJ was not a first round pick.

#s don't tell anything

TJ was a body catcher who struggled to track the deep ball

Listenbee is the exact opposite

Nice try

Right, Kolby was a secret star with amazing ball skills that every team passed on 6+ times.

Listenbee actually had a better deep ball thrower in Trevone Boykin.

I still like the Listenbee pick. He was a shot to nothing in the 6th and he ran sub 4.4 while still recovering from double hernia surgery. He could be that volatile element vertically. Tyreek Hill did wonders for the WCO in KC.

TJ was not a first round pick.

Right, Kolby was a secret star with amazing ball skills that every team passed on 6+ times.

My bad....3rd round.

Listenbee actually had a better deep ball thrower in Trevone Boykin.

I still like the Listenbee pick. He was a shot to nothing in the 6th and he ran sub 4.4 while still recovering from double hernia surgery. He could be that volatile element vertically. Tyreek Hill did wonders for the WCO in KC.

I was mostly going by the video I have seen of him trackling the ball in the air.....a lot of balls were he was waiting for it instead of running underneath it....or the ball rainbowing to him where he had to work harder to track it

He is recovering from hip surgery in December

Had a plate put in to fix old injury

Should be good for TC

Since Logan Thomas came up... Let me add

As a freshman at VT playing TE

He caught a touchdown pass thrown from yours truly.. Tyrod Taylor

....didn't he originally have sports hernia surgery, landed on PUP, destined to be back sometime around week 7?........hope all of this is behind him...kid has some 4.39 wheels.........

I like Logan alot and have seen several times his athleticism. He can learn to be a TE but it will take a little time. I either want Corey Davis at 10 or try to trade down a couple spots and get OJ. Those should be the only 2 scenarios for the 1st pick. There are tons of quality dbs in this draft.

Edited by LABILLBACKER

This is my thought as well. I was impressed with Listenbee's ability to make tough catches. He's not a track star playing football. He's a receiver who happens to be very fast.

I'm expecting Listenbee to surprise a lot of people next season.

I really hope so. For as fast as he is he's proven good at tracking the ball and has decent hands. Hopefully he stays healthy, we don't need another fragile speedster.

I like Logan Thomas too but I'm tempering my expectations. Changing positions isn't easy.

You are probably the same guy from BBMB that talked about "sleepers" at WR for the Bills last season. I assure you our WR core is one of the worst in the league and there are no sleepers on this roster, just like I said last season when you and others said we didnt need a WR.

Totally different. The things that separate the good QBs from the scrap heap are the hardest to measure. Not true of WRs

The basis used was predicated on 6+ rounds of teams missing. Not different.

Also, there are plenty of examples IRT late round or UDFA WR that were really productive in the NFL (Rod Smith, Wes Welker, Donald Driver, Andre Reed in the fourth round, etc.).

I think I may have heard this story about every Bills pick in history.

And from the other 31 teams in the NFL. Everyone knows how difficult the draft can be.

The basis used was predicated on 6+ rounds of teams missing. Not different.

Also, there are plenty of examples IRT late round or UDFA WR that were really productive in the NFL (Rod Smith, Wes Welker, Donald Driver, Andre Reed in the fourth round, etc.).

And from the other 31 teams in the NFL. Everyone knows how difficult the draft can be.

And for every productive player, there was 500 nobodies. Citing Tom Brady is like citing the guy who won the lottery.

And for every productive player, there was 500 nobodies. Citing Tom Brady is like citing the guy who won the lottery.

Eh, I could name others (Terrell Davis, Marques Coleston, etc.), but probably better to pick the best late round draft pick of all time. The point is....Although unlikely...It happens. And will continue to happen, regardless of the position.