Sleeper WR on the roster

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't count on late round picks, but you'd expect a few to come through. Our track record has not been good the last decade. We certainly could use some help this year! I would love to see Dez Lewis or Listenbee step up. If not, what is Namaan Roosevelt up to? :ph34r:

On a parallel track, do you think Marcus Easley will get picked anywhere? He was one of our top special teams players, a very talented gunner on kick coverages.

...LOL....ironically he had a good year in the CFL...........

Receiving
YEAR TEAM GP REC YDS TD AVG LG
SSK 10 25 488 5 19.5 71
SSK 11 76 1095 2 14.4 89
Total
21 101 1583 7 15.7 89

Walt powell still on the squad ? If so one vote for Walt.

Agreed. I love me some Walt powell. Not even sure why, but I like the guy and think he'll improve and could be our 3/4. Lots of intrigue at WR this year imo. I think we've added some solid talent. If Sammy can stay healthy all year I wouldn't mind going into the season with what we have at WR and focus on D in the draft. Considering our strong running game might be even stronger this year, Sammy, Holmes, listenbee, Powell, brown might not be too bad 1-5 with the big kid from the ravens pushing to make a case as well. It could come back to bite us in the butt if that's who we roll with but I don't think it's as bad as some do. Sure it would be add a stud, but at what cost? A potentially elite defensive player? I'll pass on WR in rd 1 and build the D

And it's not Dez Lewis who disappears every year when the pads come on

It is our redshirt rookie speedster Kolby Listenbee out of TCU

He has already boasted that he is THE FASTEST PLAYER in the NFL

And ran a 4.39 40 with A DOUBLE SPORTS HERNIA

He is a natural hands catcher of the football, and is good at tracking the deep ball

He has good size 6' 190 LBs with room to grow

And his route running improved substantially over his time at TCU

This kid has GAS speed and would have been a 4th round pick if not for his surgery

With TT's deep ball and a threat like Sammy on the outside...

I can see the bills taking advantage of 1 on 1 situations on the outside with Listenbee when the situation presents itself

This kid can be a weapon

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DZD-vX71On44&ved=0ahUKEwizx4HI5eDSAhWC5oMKHcbICvgQt9IBCGwwFA&usg=AFQjCNH7Bl89yCtxm48M5acKWf4V5AD5aw

I completely agree with you. Can't wait and see what we have with Listenbee. He is our Dark Horse at WR. If he shows up and is a threat at WR things really open up for Sammy and Clay. Fingers crossed.

I completely agree with you. Can't wait and see what we have with Listenbee. He is our Dark Horse at WR. If he shows up and is a threat at WR things really open up for Sammy and Clay. Fingers crossed.

Guys will probably give him a 7-10 yard cushion on his speed alone

That opens up screen's, hitches and drags also

He is recovering from hip surgery in December

Had a plate put in to fix old injury

Should be good for TC

Since Logan Thomas came up... Let me add

As a freshman at VT playing TE

He caught a touchdown pass thrown from yours truly.. Tyrod Taylor

That plate could significantly impact his speed.