Andre Holmes officially signed

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...had to sweeten the pot, but well worth it IMO..........

Bills signed WR Andre Holmes a three-year, $6.5 million contract.

It's $2 million higher than the deal reported earlier this week. Holmes is coming off consecutive nondescript seasons as Oakland's No. 4 receiver behind Amari Cooper, Michael Crabtree, and Seth Roberts. He lands in a good spot with Buffalo as a veteran flyer. Holmes adds depth in a red-zone/deep threat role.
Mar 18 - 2:14 PM

...had to sweeten the pot, but well worth it IMO..........

Bills signed WR Andre Holmes a three-year, $6.5 million contract.

It's $2 million higher than the deal reported earlier this week. Holmes is coming off consecutive nondescript seasons as Oakland's No. 4 receiver behind Amari Cooper, Michael Crabtree, and Seth Roberts. He lands in a good spot with Buffalo as a veteran flyer. Holmes adds depth in a red-zone/deep threat role.

Mar 18 - 2:14 PM

Now the question is if that leak forced our hand and the additional dough. If that's the case it's BS.

@salsports

Official from the Bills. 6'-5" Holmes a solid redzone threat and most likely #2 WR opposite Sammy Watkins.

hopefully Godwin(or another rookie)in the second-third round will start as the Wr3 this year,with hopes of taking the #2 in time. Solid signing. Does this mean Listenbee or Lewis to play #3-#4? Ideally to me, Sammy,rookie,Holmes,and Listenbee between the hashes,to stretch the field. Sub out Listenbee for Lewis in the red zone=potential to score

Awesome!

I hope the signing of 4 veteran receivers doesn't mean the Bills don't plan to address the position in the draft.

Still need a rookie who can realistically fight for the #2 spot.

Despite my preferences, though, the Bills now have:

Watkins
Listenbee
Holmes
Brown
Washington
Butler
Powell

hopefully Godwin(or another rookie)in the second-third round will start as the Wr3 this year,with hopes of taking the #2 in time. Solid signing. Does this mean Listenbee or Lewis to play #3-#4? Ideally to me, Sammy,rookie,Holmes,and Listenbee between the hashes,to stretch the field. Sub out Listenbee for Lewis in the red zone=potential to score

I'll be shocked if Lewis makes the team