Andre Holmes claims he isn't signed, Reporters disagree

FireChan

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol at the people think this has anything to do with the number 2 WR spot.

This guy would be lucky to get out of camp.

This would do absolutely nothing to help the WR position.

This post would do absolutely nothing to help your credibility on this site.

Come on man, we need receivers. This guy has good size and could easily be one of our top 5 WRs.

Edited by gatorbait

Come on man, we need receivers. This guy has good size and could easily be one of our top 5 WRs.

Andre's cousin kicked his dog perhaps?

Wow, what time period do you live in? Dropping the F-Word like that to throw shade at another poster for some petty disagreement you're having over the Internet on a Buffalo Bills MessageBoard. Get ahold of yourself, please. You degrade the human race when you so casually toss around hate speech. I'll leave you with this.. I'd be willing to bet a good portion of this board has a family member or friend who faces the world each day with bigger barriers to overcome than you can imagine. Take a class in sensitivity...

Haha. I think i read this almost exact post in another thread.

Andre's cousin kicked his dog perhaps?

Haha perhaps. An opinion is one thing, and everyone here knows we don't agree with everyones. But to emphatically say he won't make it out of camp or add value to a position with major needs is ridiculous in my opinion. Edited by gatorbait

Good thing I am not looking for credibility on a message board with people I don't even know.

It just drives me nuts to see some of the nonsense that people say. The only team signing Holmes would be acceptable as getting help to an embarrassment of talent at a position, is in Buffalo. The same fanbase that thought Hunter could fill any type of role. We were told Salas would do something. Counting on Goodwin to help out. It goes on and on about trying to get junk to somehow be a reliable option.

Andre Holmes managed 14 catches each of the last two seasons with Derek Carr (a top 10 QB in league). Oakland was also ran a more passing based offense.

During Holmes career in Oakland, they went out and got Crabtree. They then drafted Cooper first round. That should tell you how much confidence they had in Holmes.

Haha perhaps. An opinion is one thing, and everyone here knows we don't agree with everyones. But to emphatically say he won't make it out of camp or add value to a position with major needs is ridiculous in my opinion.

Folks get a bit passionate about the Bills.

opinions vary widely

Good thing I am not looking for credibility on a message board with people I don't even know.

It just drives me nuts to see some of the nonsense that people say. The only team signing Holmes would be acceptable as getting help to an embarrassment of talent at a position, is in Buffalo. The same fanbase that thought Hunter could fill any type of role. We were told Salas would do something. Counting on Goodwin to help out. It goes on and on about trying to get junk to somehow be a reliable option.

Andre Holmes managed 14 catches each of the last two seasons with Derek Carr (a top 10 QB in league). Oakland was also ran a more passing based offense.

During Holmes career in Oakland, they went out and got Crabtree. They then drafted Cooper first round. That should tell you how much confidence they had in Holmes.

That's your fault if you don't want credibility for the things you say and post.

He had three touchdowns last year and four the year before. In 2014 he had 47 catches for 693 yards and another four scores. He has good size, decent speed, and would absolutely be a good fit for our third, fourth or fifth WR spot. I think you're clueless when you say he wouldn't even make it out of camp or add value to the team.

Yes, a good thing, because you would be disappointed if you were.

Now this is funny, I don't care who you are.

Del Reid‏ Verified account @DelReid 12m ago

Hearing #Bills will have their former WR Andre Holmes in for a visit today.

His first tenure with the Bills lasted about 140 characters...

You are seriously not making friends quickly lol

Lol at the people think this has anything to do with the number 2 WR spot.

This guy would be lucky to get out of camp.

This would do absolutely nothing to help the WR position.

If they signed him he's making the roster if he plays at his past level.

He's best as a #3, but he will compete with the draft pick for the #2 gig.

Good thing about Holmes is he is very good on special teams, which fits in with

the the other signings the Bills have made. Versatile players. He won't be

all-pro most likely, but he's a legit talent to have on the team.

So the Raiders, a playoff team last year, potentially lost their #4 WR, who caught 16 passes last year, but he will compete for the #2 position on our Bills, and folks in the same breath want to know why we are likely not to be picked to make the playoffs in 2017?

Maybe we should re-sign Mario, hoping he can play at this 2014 level too, he's available....lol

jc

So the Raiders, a playoff team last year, potentially lost their #4 WR, who caught 16 passes last year, but he will compete for the #2 position on our Bills, and folks in the same breath want to know why we are likely not to be picked to make the playoffs in 2017?

Maybe we should re-sign Mario, hoping he can play at this 2014 level too, he's available....lol

jc

The majority of posters have actually said he will be our 3rd, 4th or 5th Wr. But you would have actually had to read this whole thread to know that. Holmes is 28, he's 6 foot 5 and was buried on the raiders depth chart behind better receivers. He has had some decent production when used and he can contribute on special teams too. Bringing up Mario Williams instead of providing any real insight or analysis just shows the kind of posts you like to make.

Since we are asking ridiculous questions why do you feel the need to sign your name at the bottom of every trivial post?