Good Luck Tyrod

gjv001

Perhaps the Bills Brass has all along thought Tyrod Taylor to be the best OB in the NFL. Last year he lead the Offense to a top ten scoring performance with an injury riddled WR corp. So far this off season they have choosen to challenge Taylor for next season by restocking the WR corp with castoffs. Good Luck Tyrod.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps the Bills Brass has all along thought Tyrod Taylor to be the best OB in the NFL. Last year he lead the Offense to a top ten scoring performance with an injury riddled WR corp. So far this off season they have choosen to challenge Taylor for next season by restocking the WR corp with castoffs. Good Luck Tyrod.

Nothing says "we think you're the greatest" with more sincerity than a request to take a 10M pay cut.

I don't understand what the plan at receiver is. Tyrod said part of the reason he took a pay cut was to get better receivers on the team. But as of right now we have worse, yes WORSE, receivers than last year. Is the plan to evaluate Tyrod for a year or not? Sounds like they're just saying F it, we'll run our backs into the ground and pray Sammy stays healthy.

This has been a bad weak spot for Whaley, along with RT.

I don't understand what the plan at receiver is. Tyrod said part of the reason he took a pay cut was to get better receivers on the team. But as of right now we have worse, yes WORSE, receivers than last year. Is the plan to evaluate Tyrod for a year or not? Sounds like they're just saying F it, we'll run our backs into the ground and pray Sammy stays healthy.

We are taking 6 receivers this draft.Trying to match the browns and their success of drafting 7 last year.

Did Tyrod specifically state better receivers?

Also you got to take into consideration, if you're a free agent WR, wouldn't Buffalo be towards the bottom of your list for destinations?

Edited by Teeflebees

Nothing says "we think you're the greatest" with more sincerity than a request to take a 10M pay cut.

This isn't the first time nor will it be the last that a con has been achieved.

Agree!!! Other than for the sighning of Tyrod Taylor, it appears our roster has deteriorated thus far this offseason

:lol::lol::lol:

dude this is so true

If TT can't live on LY money and the new bucks he is not as smart as I think. He still has a long $ future so he will be on easy street. How much money can you make anyway to be happy? I think he will prove that winning cures all ills.

Edited by Direhard Fan

Did Tyrod specifically state better receivers?

Also you got to take into consideration, if you're a free agent WR, wouldn't Buffalo be towards the bottom of your list for destinations?

Yeah I'd like to see a link to him saying this as well. Not saying he didn't say it, but I'd like to see it