Chad Kelly: drafted by Denver

HOUSE

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He said on NFLRadio recently he just turned 23 and if he hasn't gotten it by now, he never will. I don't think he helped his case there.

(And for the record, the frontal lobe comes around closer to 25, but that's another issue.)

He said on NFLRadio recently he just turned 23 and if he hasn't gotten it by now, he never will. I don't think he helped his case there.

(And for the record, the frontal lobe comes around closer to 25, but that's another issue.)

Is there any way to listen to this?

BB, you will probably be the happiest person after the draft. Kelly is coming.

yep, for two reasons, number one we will have a decent prospect (Kelly is far from a finished product) and Two watching the meltdown of the haters :devil::devil:

I actually think most hate him just because he is a Kelly just as many love him for the same.

Kelly needs a face tattoo.

lol, no that would just put the haters over the edge

I don't know, let's keep it fun and lite...

My take is, mcdermott got rid of the freaking pool tables, the guy wants these players focused. Kelly would be a massive distraction. Again just my take.

It's a perfect story of human redemption. Stories sell. Kelly will be the only thing that can get fans interested. McDermott is a boring speaker. I expect a boring draft. This is needed.

Ok, here is the bet. If Kelly is drafted or signed by Buffalo as FA I win and you lose.

Winner gets to choose avatar for the loser for 1 month.

Edited by jeffismagic

It's a perfect story of human redemption. Stories sell. Kelly will be the only thing that can get fans interested. McDermott is a boring speaker. I expect a boring draft. This is needed.

Ok, here is the bet. If Kelly is drafted or signed by Buffalo as FA I win and you lose.

Winner gets to choose avatar for the loser for 1 month.

Sold! I like those terms.