Bills linked to M. Claiborne

If we can get him in for under 9 or 10 a year I would be happy. I think he is a decent cb on par with Gilmore. My biggest concern is injury, as history has shown that he is less durable then Gilmore.

Does anyone know what his asking price/value is roughly? Obviously that is the biggest factor on picking him up. Based on past history, I would hope that the deal wouldnt be more then 2-3 years with a low guarentee.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Boyst, guess I won't paste his tweets anymore.

Yolo... gathered that from Boyst, I didn't know. When the Sabres got Okposo he nailed it first.

i'm a nobody so my opinion doesn't matter - but in the shoutbox i think it's alright. there is usually such wild conversation there it can only provide more fodder, at the least.

Bring him in as depth behind seymore. Maybe nickle guy???

Oh yeah, that's right Graham was cut. I had assumed he would move to back to corner with Hyde being signed. And he's been injured so often I've almost forgotten about him.

Edited by EersN'Bills

If he comes here, he starts, he's got more fight in him than Gilmore. Injuries have slowed his career thus far, 1 year deal worth 6 or 7 million seems right.

Edited by frogger

If he comes here, he starts, he's got more fight in him than Gilmore. Injuries have slowed his career thus far, 1 year deal worth 6 or 7 million seems right.

That Much? 6-7 million???

I would be fine with bringing Corey White back and drafting one over bringing in Claiborne.

at 6 million.

i meant to add

Nah, you take Claiborne in that case and draft one too. Claiborne, if healthy, has pro bowl talent. It would be a gamble but one worth taking on a prove it deal. Edited by purple haze

Nah, you take Claiborne in that case and draft one too. Claiborne, if healthy, has pro bowl talent. It would be a gamble but one worth taking on a prove it deal.

when gambling you have to account for the risk. In this case. injury.

at that dollar point you are depending on this guy to play.

I too would like to get him here. But at a price where I still get another fellow who can play a couple game on the boundary.

Obviously i am risk adverse , And terrible gambler !

I would be fine with bringing Corey White back and drafting one over bringing in Claiborne.

at 6 million.

i meant to add

I think we bring back White, he wasn't stellar, but he's cheap and has the size you look for in a cover 2 cover 3 corner

I think we bring back White, he wasn't stellar, but he's cheap and has the size you look for in a cover 2 cover 3 corner

Worse case he can definitely back up. or package plays. He wants to come back from some of the quotes i have read.

One thing for sure, this Defense is not going to look like the last two years have.

I will call that a positive !

If they bring in Morris. good. But he will need to earn his keep. as mentioned upstream. Verner might have been the better scheme choice

Worse case he can definitely back up. or package plays. He wants to come back from some of the quotes i have read.

One thing for sure, this Defense is not going to look like the last two years have.

I will call that a positive !

If they bring in Morris. good. But he will need to earn his keep. as mentioned upstream. Verner might have been the better scheme choice

Yea I agree. Bring him in as a backup and nickle guy. Will be an upgrade from Nikel Robey.

Incarcerated bob posted this the other day that Bills were talking to him. Had to delete because I was made aware we weren't allowed to post anything from him.

I wasn't aware that we had any standards to be disqualified from? I am flummoxed! :bag: