Mills Still a Bill

FireChan

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our line did well in spite of him. He's seriously terrible.

not saying hes good or anything but its slim pickings for tackles right now and we have bigger needs. With him our line was good and not a weak point on our team

The new OL coach watched him in person on game vs Ravens last year in opener so got a good look at him.

Either they believe he will be (1) better in scheme this year, (2) will be better due to coaching/training, (3) can cut him with little impact in cap or (4) rogue GM.

Latter choice is just so idiots can have an answer.

The new OL coach watched him in person on game vs Ravens last year in opener so got a good look at him.

Either they believe he will be (1) better in scheme this year, (2) will be better due to coaching/training, (3) can cut him with little impact in cap or (4) rogue GM.

Latter choice is just so idiots can have an answer.

Hopefully he is signed for depth. I would have no problem with that.

I'm going to throw up. No disrespect to the posters who ask why he's so bad but, did you watch him? He may have given up 8 sacks, but he also gave up so many pressures it was crazy. In prepping to do some of the game recaps, I would watch just him on plays and it's bad.

I don't know why they are giving him this much money and why they are doing it so early. He could be replaced by almost anyone

Not happy with this.

Still, it is a small contract.

I just hope someone else can step up and be our starting RT.

I think I already know who they'd want to draft for RT and he'll need a bit of time so Mills might not be a bad bridge RT.

Just hope it's very light on guarantees so it's easily exited after 2017.

He's cheap and is a stopgap until they find a better option. They went after Wagner and the draft and rest of FA looks pretty thin at OT. I mean Luke Joeckel got $8M and he is terrible lol. Kalil hasn't been good in 3 years and he got 5/55? I'm fine with not overspending for a mediocre/below avg option.

Just don't leave him 1 on 1 vs Cam Wake again please.