Today I Learned....PartII

Triggered.

I couldnt believe it, recalls Peggy Udden, an executive secretary at MIT. Not only because she was so young, but a girl.

It was. She wants to know if you know how to get in touch with Boyst. Or Hemet. Or Poojer.

it'd be a Mexican and a Pollock all at once.

Yes. Most definately....

And Tom is an idiot. The equation is correct, and i challenge anyone of you dumbasses to prove otherwise.

Boyst is a Neanderthal, and Poojer is just **** out of luck.

DIBS!

Edited by BUFFALOKIE

Yes. Most definately....

And Tom is an idiot. The equation is correct, and i challenge anyone of you dumbasses to prove otherwise.

DIBS!

Tom is "definately" right but I rarely agree with idiots who do not know how to use spell check or browsers without it.

The equation is correct as is but not all there so unless you have it all the equations, conditions and assumptions you cannot prove it.

Still not the best Cameron story...

When Cameron pitched his idea for the sequel to Alien, in front of the studio head, all he did was write this on the whiteboard:

ALIEN$

... and got the job without pitching a story, concept, or anything else.

Still not the best Cameron story...

When Cameron pitched his idea for the sequel to Alien, in front of the studio head, all he did was write this on the whiteboard:

ALIEN$

... and got the job without pitching a story, concept, or anything else.

He did the same kinda thing for Titanic...had a pic of Romeo and Juliette and said "This guy and this girl on this ship" while holding up a model of the Titanic

CBF

He did the same kinda thing for Titanic...had a pic of Romeo and Juliette and said "This guy and this girl on this ship" while holding up a model of the Titanic

CBF

Yeah, he knows his audience.

Had the chance to spend some time with him a few years ago, his office is one of the coolest offices in all of show business. A museum of awesome movie history.

Yeah, he knows his audience.

Had the chance to spend some time with him a few years ago, his office is one of the coolest offices in all of show business. A museum of awesome movie history.

That's awesome! Does he keep his Oscar there?

Oh and by the way he is.....CANADIAN!!!!

Wooo! haha

CBF

Yes. Most definately....

DIBS!

It is not. Feynman diagrams with an odd number of vertices reduce to zero.

That was always the great thing about Feynman diagrams: instead of spending six months calculating a zero result using Schwingerian formalism, you could just look at the picture and say "Hey, it's zero! Done!"