Today I Learned....PartII

I am just here to say that Tom told me to tell you that he's in Chinatown right now and that he already knows this!

:-P

PS: As we post, Tom's standing in line waiting for dim sum, can't get out of line to get cell reception and they don't have WiFi. Those Cheap Chinese. :-/

I knew this! My 15 year old daughter sighted this. For past year, we now have two guinea pigs... Mother-daughter combo, "Oreo" and "Sugar."

Oh... Behemoth cage... Half the size of the room. Because you know, "they need to run around."

Damn internet!!!!! ;-)

I am just here to say that Tom told me to tell you that he's in Chinatown right now and that he already knows this!

:-P

PS: As we post, Tom's standing in line waiting for dim sum, can't get out of line to get cell reception and they don't have WiFi. Those Cheap Chinese. :-/

Washington DC does not have a "Chinatown" - it has a Chinablock, most of the Chinese stores moved out leaving some restaurants and a few hole in wall shops. I used to shop there all of the time in 90s but stores moved on with gentrification and new Convention center / sports arena.

I knew this! My 15 year old daughter sighted this. For past year, we now have two guinea pigs... Mother-daughter combo, "Oreo" and "Sugar."

Oh... Behemoth cage... Half the size of the room. Because you know, "they need to run around."

Damn internet!!!!! ;-)

When we got a guinea pig for my daughter's birthday the pig took care of the issue herself. A couple days later my wife woke me up because there were mice in the guinea pig's crate. She had three babies and pet store only charged us for one pig. When little brother starting getting interest in little sister little brother was shipped out.

Washington DC does not have a "Chinatown" - it has a Chinablock, most of the Chinese stores moved out leaving some restaurants and a few hole in wall shops. I used to shop there all of the time in 90s but stores moved on with gentrification and new Convention center / sports arena.

And with the Black Hebrew Israelites.

They're funnier than the Chinese.

When we got a guinea pig for my daughter's birthday the pig took care of the issue herself. A couple days later my wife woke me up because there were mice in the guinea pig's crate. She had three babies and pet store only charged us for one pig. When little brother starting getting interest in little sister little brother was shipped out.

LoL. Wife and daughter had to take the two back to "make sure" both were of the LGBT persuasion. Seems when my daughter got them, both were acting a little too amorous for comfort. My wife & Daughter got worried that there was a mix up @ the guinea pig rescue. Rest assured, guinea pig rescuer did a "Pope Check" and confirmed that both pigs were in fact mother & daughter. LoL

Hard to tell with those little buggers! Year later, no piggy is in "trouble".

Parenting is humbling.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois