Today I Learned....PartII

Hayes apparently died somewhere in the middle of the race, but his body remained in the saddle throughout. Sweet Kiss eventually crossed the finish line, winning by a head with Hayes technically still atop her back, making him the first, and thus far only, jockey known to have won a race after death

Not only did I know that, but I don't know how anyone didn't know that, particularly a citizen of the commonwealth.

This post actually made me gain respect for you, just because I didn't have enough to lose before I read it.

Not only did I know that, but I don't know how anyone didn't know that, particularly a citizen of the commonwealth.

This post actually made me gain respect for you, just because I didn't have enough to lose before I read it.

Awe :wub::wub::wub:

Also, I knew that too but thought to post it since others may not have known that and I would think they would want to know that.

CBF

Awe :wub::wub::wub:

Made me gain some because I needed some more to lose.

Also, I knew that too but thought to post it since others may not have known that and I would think they would want to know that.

Sounds like someone needs a refresher course on the definition of "TODAY I LEARNED." :rolleyes: