TYROD IS STAYING

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't have a clue.

If you watched last season you saw an offense that while falls asleep at times, scores points and makes big plays with a defense that couldn't stop a nose bleed.

Fix the defense, build on the offense. It's common logic. What is so hard to understand?

I agree with that

I've been in the camp that if you could show me someone better than by all means move on. I just haven't seen the better options out there. Not a ringing endorsement, but that's where we are. I didn't think a restructuring would be possible given how sparse the QB market is so whatever they have done, I think it makes some sense.

And thank god I can stop worrying about what the #$% they were going to do!

If Vic is right that's a great signing. Go get Woods back.

I wonder if possibly the flirtation with Hoyer made TT and his agent to say let's just take the offer now, after deciding earlier that they wanted to hold out for more but okay with it at last resort.

Shifty Whaley may have been playing them against each other, all the while knowing they wanted to keep Taylor.

#rogue

Nonsense.

Some of McCoy's production can be directly tied to the sheer threat of Tyrod Taylor.

They went hand in hand in Roman/Lynn's offense.

Yeah, the threat of Tyrod making a bad pass forced the coaches to call more running plays.

Yep. Rap Sheet says staying restructured.

Hoyer as the backup.

We are not drafting a Quarterback.

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!!

TT and Hoyer means not reaching for the weakest part of this draft (QB) while its rich with prospects at critical positions of need like Secondary and WR.

Vic Carucci‏Verified account @viccarucci 5s5 seconds ago

Under restructured deal w #Bills, Tyrod Taylor gets $7M signing bonus. Cap value for '16 goes from $16M to just under $10M.

Well, I like picking up $6 mil. I'm curious to see how it affects next year, especially if he keeps the signing bonus.

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!!

TT and Hoyer means not reaching for the weakest part of this draft (QB) while its rich with prospects at critical positions of need like Secondary and WR.

Catch up, dawg -- Hoyer out of the picture now. Looks like the Bills were playing him against Tyrod and Taylor blinked first.

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!!

So another year not trying to take a QB in the draft...

Why is everyone okay with this? I'm sick of, "this year's QB draft isn't great, wait 'til next year". I feel like I read that EVERY YEAR! Don't fall for that crap and take QB's! Why is this so complicated!?